1. #1 I think we need to order more Depends. 
    link

What idiots.

sheshe2 (61,196 posts)

I think we need to order more Depends.

The GOP is shitting their pants.

Naming names. They are all guilty.

Democrats and their propraganda media are adding 2 + 2 and getting 25, and they're LYING, but the DUmp? They take the bait every time - and Rachel Madow laughs all the way to the bank.
    elleng (94,267 posts)

1. Part 2 tomorrow night!
    guillaumeb (38,164 posts)

3. Trump, Pence, Perry, Barr, Pompeo.

And more to come.

Maddow is amazing, and more pieces of the puzzle were revealed.
    sheshe2 (61,196 posts)

5. Nunes!!!!

POS! PS, him not you.

Just covering all my bases.
    Keep the wine, or cold drink of choice chilled for when the idiots learn once again it's NOTHING and PRESIDENT TRUMP...........is still the President.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

lol The DUmp is absolutely giddy about Madcow's connect the dot, lies and suppositions.

link

berni_mccoy (21,434 posts)

DAMNIT ALL!

I ran out of popcorn watching Rachel Tonight!!!

Had to switch to gluten free corn crisps!

That was epic. Historic! Incredible, groundbreaking stuff.

Thank you Rachel!

You are such a gift to us in these dark times!

And to Mike Pence: You’re fucked too!

wiggs (6,073 posts)

5. Pence, McConnell, Nunes, Lindsey, Flynn, Manafort...all of them WOULD be

fucked in any rational, sane, normal period but I fear we are years behind in the strategies for the war that is going on now...we are late to the game and didn't realize until too late that there are no rules.

They have the power and the low ethics to get through this.

It was reported that Romney was lobbying fellow GOP senators to do the right thing. Is that what we are pinning hopes on? A battle between party loyalty at any cost and a super conservative senator from Utah? That's what the future of democracy relies on?
    Right. Just like all the other times the DUmp and the Jack*ss Party claimed that 'Trump is toast" and the like. Jack*sses were SURE that he colluded with Russia and Mueller would "get him" and had shit fits when there was nothing there.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.