1. #1 Democrats are trying to out slime each other 
    Bill de Blasio Defends Freeing Illegal Alien Charged in 92-Year-Old’s Murder ‘It Is Right to Hold the Standard’

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is defending his sanctuary city’s policy that prevented an illegal alien from being deported before he allegedly sexually assaulted and murdered a 92-year-old woman in Queens.

Reeaz Khan, a 21-year-old illegal alien from Guyana, was arrested late last week and charged with sexually assaulting and murdering 92-year-old Maria Fuertes by strangling her to death on a sidewalk in Richmond Hill, Queens.

As Breitbart News exclusively reported, Khan first arrived in New York City on a B-2 tourist visa in May 2016 but never departed, overstaying his visa for three years. That violation of federal immigration law makes Khan an illegal alien.
    Further down:

De Blasio, though, is defending NYPD’s release of Khan in that first arrest — a release that allowed the illegal alien back onto the streets and allegedly murder Fuertes less than two months later. De Blasio said NYPD will only cooperate with ICE after an illegal alien is convicted of a crime against an America.
    “I don’t know every fact of what happened before, but I know something fundamental … we believe that it is right to hold the standard,” De Blasio said when asked if he regretted not turning Khan over to ICE before Fuertes’ alleged murder.
    Further down:

“If someone is convicted of one of those crimes, they’re out of here. It’s as simple as that. If someone is accused of a crime, they still, of course, have a right to a trial,” De Blasio said.
    Now I understand, there must be a charge of murder, rape, etc. before we can jail an illegal alien. I guess that means It can't be a property crime (like arson)

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...illegal-alien/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

deBlasio doesn't need to make sense---he's a lib Dem. It just takes a lot of fast talking to justify the murder of an elderly woman at the hands of an illegal alien because of his stupid policies. Let's all say a prayer of thanksgiving to God for not letting his campaign for President be successful. I'm amazed that New Yorkers put up with that fool.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a disgusting Libtard.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I really and truly pray that one of these criminals doesn't get a hold of one of De Blasio's loved ones but that might be the only way he will ever learn to look through the eyes of victims instead of the lenses of his political ambitions.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22