1. #1 There's just a TEENSY LITTLE PROBLEM with Dershowitz saying "I'm not a full-fledged m 
    link

These Jack*sses are dumber than a box of rocks.

Miles Archer (17,546 posts)

There's just a TEENSY LITTLE PROBLEM with Dershowitz saying "I'm not a full-fledged member..."

Lawrence O'Donnell
    @Lawrence

The Senate rules are clear. Alan Dershowitz will not be allowed to speak in the Senate trial if he is not speaking as a lawyer engaged by the President to defend the President.
    Mediaite
    @Mediaite

BREAKING: Alan Dershowitz Distances Himself From Trump Legal Team: 'I'm Not a Full-Fledged Member'
    Mediaite @Mediaite

BREAKING: Alan Dershowitz Distances Himself From Trump Legal Team: 'I'm Not a Full-Fledged Member' http://mediaite.com/a/tyjan

Alan Dershowitz Distances Himself From Trump Legal Team

Alan Dershowitz appeared on his SiriusXM show Friday afternoon with Mediate Founder Dan Abrams and created stark distance between himself and President Donald Trump's legal defense team for the c

mediaite.com

2:14 PM - Jan 17, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

487 people are talking about this

So clarifying what PART of the TRIAL he will be involved in is distancing himself from the Trump Legal Team.

And just how is it that if he's hired for a specific part it means he cannot speak at the trial.

Democrats are so unhinged that they cannot comprehend or process simple information if it involves President Trump.

And of course they're quite arrogant about their stupidity.

And there's no worse stupidity than that born out of arrogance and hate.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

These Jack*sses are dumber than a box of rocks.

So clarifying what PART of the TRIAL he will be involved in is distancing himself from the Trump Legal Team.

And just how is it that if he's hired for a specific part it means he cannot speak at the trial.

Democrats are so unhinged that they cannot comprehend or process simple information if it involves President Trump.

And of course they're quite arrogant about their stupidity.

And there's no worse stupidity than that born out of arrogance and hate.
    Quite arrogant about their stupidity. Great line, Carol!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

BREAKING NEWS; Lawrence O'Donnell gets to tell The Senate who can be a witness.