Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A good song is a good song, regardless of the level of difficulty to play it on guitar or any other instrument.

Agreed and that is a good part of why you hear so many covers. But ...

A good song needs a good musician or a group of good musicians to maintain it. Your average garage band isn’t going to successfully cover A Bohemian Rhapsody well while many good singers who can chord a guitar could do reasonable with many songs where the voice is the main instrument. Some of the music I enjoy the most is a cappella. And none of it was written that way.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    The Greg Gutfeld show actually covered this topic a bit last night.

Kat Timpf had an amusing line: "Guys who love the Dave Matthews Band are the type who cry after sex."
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    It would be interesting to peruse through the history of who’s in and who’s not in, as well as who’s in that shouldn’t be and who’s not in that should be. I think it’s in Cleveland, Ohio. It’s kind of on my bucket list of places I’d like to go. Cleveland... The mistake on the lake...
    I attended a seminar years ago and kept complaining about having it in Cleveland. After I returned home I raved about the city---great architecture, Cleveland Clinic, good museums and the Hall of Fame. Went to a dinner at the Hall of Fame where the group had the sole access for the night. It was funny to see kids outside the HOF giving the dirty looks to the (in their eyes) old geezers going in for the party. I really enjoyed seeing the HOF. Great architecture in the building, too. However, will temper my remarks. It was in the summer. Don't think I'd enjoy their cold, cold winters.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I attended a seminar years ago and kept complaining about having it in Cleveland. After I returned home I raved about the city---great architecture, Cleveland Clinic, good museums and the Hall of Fame. Went to a dinner at the Hall of Fame where the group had the sole access for the night. It was funny to see kids outside the HOF giving the dirty looks to the (in their eyes) old geezers going in for the party. I really enjoyed seeing the HOF. Great architecture in the building, too. However, will temper my remarks. It was in the summer. Don't think I'd enjoy their cold, cold winters.
    Over thirty years ago, I had to go for some equipment training in Hamilton, Ohio which is just North of Cincinnati. IIRC, the Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky. In order to get to Hamilton, we had to drive through Cincinnati. It was so long ago, I don’t even remember how it looked.

I'm much more concerned that Thin Lizzy didn't get in.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!