1. #1 The president's base seems to think destroying our democracy is funny, entertaining. 
    link

scarytomcat (1,076 posts)

The president's base seems to think destroying our democracy is funny, entertaining.

they are enjoying watching a reality show, they are living a reality show

unfortunately real lives will suffer.
    The elites are the people with education that are trying to make our world livable and all they get is abuse from "THE BASE".

That's because Democrats think that "Democracy" is the Democrat Party and leftist ideals. We KNOW it is not.

The "elites" are arrogant, smug, intolerant assholes who believe they are sooooo smart that they are entitled to tell everyone else what is 'in their best interest' and then enact rules, regulations and laws to force compliance. Education has NOTHING to do with it.

OliverQ (2,572 posts)

1. Yup. They love the destruction of America.

These people want a dictatorship.
    Fearmongering. It's DEMOCRATS that want a dictatorship enforced by the government that they are sure they will control.

beachbumbob (2,651 posts)

4. who's stacking the courts? Trashing govt rules and regulations? They are winning and have good

reason to be laughing at the rest of us.
    Republican's WON. Democrats LOST. And right .......... someone trashing govt rules and regulations seems an odd way of setting up or conducting a dictatorship.
    Midnight Writer (4,381 posts)
    7. Yes, I live among them, and they are gleeful every time Trump does something hateful.
    "Hateful" meaning conservative. Too bad.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

No, we're dismantling your democracy.

And I think it's hilarious.

Say it with me, DUmmies........CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

OliverQ (2,572 posts)

1. Yup. They love the destruction of America.

These people want a dictatorship.
    Alex Trebek: This prominent politician once said "I have a phone and I have a pen"

DLR Pyro: Who is barack obama, Alex
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I'm loving this destruction. We've gone and destroyed ourselves right into the lowest unemployment rates since WWII (when virtually everyone essentially had to work or was in the service), we've destroyed ourselves into the higher wages that the Left has wanted for so long (Trump actually won the "fight for fifteen" and now they're pissed about it), we've destroyed home ownership so much that builders literally cannot build homes fast enough, we've destroyed ourselves into beating the shit out of ISIS, Iran is running scared, Europe is (albeit begrudgingly) respecting us again, we've destroyed minority businesses right into historic prosperity....

If this is destruction, I say bring on the dynamite and the wrecking ball.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.