1. #1 Cardi B Misspells ‘Bear Arms’ in Gun Control Rant 
    Left-wing rapper Cardi B misspelled “bear arms” in a gun control rant on Tuesday in which she voiced conditional support for the “right to bare arms.”

“Listen, I do believe we have the right to bare arms however I do believe in order to get a gun we should get mental check ups, proper training and a older age limit to own one .If the proper age limit to drinking is 21 because these kids can’t handle their liquor how can they,” Cardi B. said.
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-control-rant/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Left-wing rapper Cardi B misspelled “bear arms” in a gun control rant on Tuesday in which she voiced conditional support for the “right to bare arms.”
    That's good because I prefer short sleeves over long sleeves. Just too hot and uncomfortable with the arms covered up.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM