Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Being On Time Is ‘White Supremacy’ 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    A scholar that is set to lead a workshop on race at the University of Oklahoma once argued being on time is a “white supremacist” concept.

According to a*report*by The College Fix, Heather Hackman, who is scheduled to host a workshop at the University of Oklahoma, has some radical views on race.

Hackman, a former professor at St. Cloud University, attended 2016’s “White Privilege Conference,” where she offered a bizarre take on American society. Hackman argued that giving grades to students, using proper English, and the simple notion that one should arrive on time to work and school are racist.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ite-supremacy/
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Well! Finally! They explained to me why I’m racist. It’s because I was rarely tardy, always did my work and more and tried to speak properly.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

So if I'm reading this correct, an airline taking off on time and getting you to your final destination on time is racist.

WOW. Just like that, I've discovered that I'm a racist, and I'm ok with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    Being on time has nothing to do with race. It does have to do with cultural values of particular nations.

Punctuality is extremely important in the US, Germany, Switzerland and Japan.
    Other countries, like Italy, Spain, Mexico, India and Egypt are much more laid back on time for different reasons.

Punctuality in business even differs among the US and Germany & Japan. For these latter two nations, being on time ACTUALLY means being early.

https://www.communicaid.com/cross-cu...ternationally/

So it's clear that this is NOT racial. It is cultural.

I guess that means I don't have to pay reparations on time. In fact, I'm not paying any at all. That'll prove I'm not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Being on time has nothing to do with race. It does have to do with cultural values of particular nations.

Punctuality is extremely important in the US, Germany, Switzerland and Japan.
    Other countries, like Italy, Spain, Mexico, India and Egypt are much more laid back on time for different reasons.

Punctuality in business even differs among the US and Germany & Japan. For these latter two nations, being on time ACTUALLY means being early.

https://www.communicaid.com/cross-cu...ternationally/

So it's clear that this is NOT racial. It is cultural.
    Nutjobs like this don't know the difference between culture and race. It would be entertaining to question this SJW about if Japanese punctuality is racist too.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Oh no! I get everywhere half an hour early. Does this mean I am an uber racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
    Oh no! I get everywhere half an hour early. Does this mean I am an uber racist?
    No, you’re Japanese
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    No, you’re Japanese

どうやって知ったの

Dō yatte shitta no

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I guess that means I don't have to pay reparations on time. In fact, I'm not paying any at all. That'll prove I'm not racist.
    Ha! Excellent response!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender