1. #1 Another Bernie Staffer Allegedly Promotes Violence: Kill The Rich, Put Republicans In 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released new bombshell undercover footage on Tuesday that appeared to show another paid member of 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’ campaign promoting violence against political opponents and against successful people.

The undercover video produced by Project Veritas allegedly shows Martin Weissgerber, South Carolina field organizer for the campaign, talking about wanting to kill wealthy people and wanting to throw Republicans into camps.

Among the "highlights":

- “I only learned this sh*t in college when I started studying the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union was not horrible … I mean, for women’s rights, the Soviet Union — I think — the most progressive place to date in the world.”

- “Leave it to the Soviets to make the most badass f***ing, most effective gun in the world … AK-47 … the destroyer of imperialism and coloniali[sm] … that’s why I want to get it [AK-47] tattooed on me.”

- “So, do we just cease — do we just dissolve the Senate, House of Representatives, the judicial branch, and have something Bernie Sanders and a cabinet of people, make all decisions for the climate? I mean, I’m serious.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/anoth...icans-in-camps
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The first one could be played off as a bad apple, now with another one, it appears there is a culture in the bernie camp of staffers who desire to harm their opponents.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    WOW! What a lunatic. Dear CNN, why don't
    you clowns ask Bernie about this "supporter"
    and see what he says???
    May the FORCE be with you!

"The Soviet Union wasn't horrible."

Oh, no. They just starved out a few million of it's citizens. What's horrible about that?
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    The first one could be played off as a bad apple, now with another one, it appears there is a culture in the bernie camp of staffers who desire to harm their opponents.
    Steve Scalise comes to mind.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    A bunch of kooks with a death wish