1. #1 My god this is some epic cagematch bossbattle politics. 
    link

forgotmylogin (5,893 posts)

My god this is some epic cagematch bossbattle politics.

John Bolton's moment to shine? <terrified face>

Please be lawful evil, Bolton.

Democrats know NOTHING about Bolton, except he and Trump sometimes have not gotten along.

They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo positive that 'getting Bolton' will 'get Trump'.

But what if?

The "Drug Deal" is a CODE WORD for a specific effective investigation or EVIDENCE of the corruption of the Democrats, Kerry, Biden and other DEMOCRATS, including Obama who KNEW what was going on, to get rich off of the corruption of the Ukraine?

What if?

It's as President Trump said. He didn't need to ask Ukraine to investigate the Biden's (because the US was already doing it). Maybe President Trump was referring to the part of the corruption that Ukraine could do something about. The money laundering that was providing the money to pay Hunter and others?

Democrats want Bolton because they are adding 2 + 2 and HOPING that it equals 4. They're SURE it does because they just KNOW President Trump is "guilty", just like they were SURE that Mueller was going to GET TRUMP and not only were they going to get rid of him but he was going to 'put his ass in prison'?

What if?

What if it isn't only about Biden like the Democrats are claiming...........and using that to claim that it's proof he was "corrupt" and only after a 'political enemy'?

What if?

The "drug deal" was a work around to keep it from the corrupt FBI because they would have done everything they could to protect the jack*sses?

Nadler is DETERMINED that Bolton is going to testify. Jack*sses DO NOT know what he will say. It's all speculation, but they are SURE that it will be positive for them.

Is it likely? I don't know. Perhaps not. Maybe even probably not.

But what if?

Democrats get their "fair trial" and end up getting screwed?

They do claim that you never ask a question you don't know the answer to. Democrats THINK they KNOW the answers.........just as they thought they knew the answers to the jack*ss assertions that President Trump colluded with Russia. How likely did the Democrats think they'd get NOTHING from the Mueller report? How likely did they think that Mueller would look like a fool when he testified? Indeed.

But WHAT IF????

On a more serious note Naddler really screwed up. The amendment that was being "debated" that Bolton would be subpoenaed and the Sargent of Arms would 'go get him'. Then it was a diatribe about how voting against this amendment would be voting for a cover up, and a ton of conspiracy theories about what they THINK Bolton would say and how it makes President Trump guilty.

It was really chilling. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Democrats: If you don't do what we want it proves PRESIDENT TRUMP is a criminal, AND YOU ARE TOO. Presumed guilty with no evidence.

Then Schitt Azz goes...........HE'S GUILTY AND WE KNOW IT, AND IF YOU VOTE FOR NO ADDITIONAL WITNESSES OR DOCUMENTS OR VOTE TO ACQUIT HIM IT WILL NOT BE A FAIR TRIAL. It will only be a 'fair trial' if Republicans give in to Democrats because THEY KNOW BETTER.

This isn't even the trial. These are amendments the Democrats demand be adopted into the rules.
    Last edited by Carol; 01-22-2020 at 01:57 AM.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler are smiling in hell watching the Democrats work.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

link

sprinkleeninow (8,273 posts)

"No legitimate claim for executive privilege."

Representative Jerrold Nadler speaks.

Sippy lonely: "....owes an apology to the American people." Yah and it's glaringly evident who all does.

Seku-lowdown: whaaa whaaa grabs shaky papers blather blather goodbye [scram]

That's the Democrat's position. President Trump has no legitimate claim to executive privilege.

They know better.

THIS IS the way they will rule if they ever have absolute power.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

They all need to be knocked down a few pegs. They had their kangaroo court , now they need to sit down and STFU.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Please be lawful evil, Bolton.
    In other words, tell us what we want to hear or we'll go right back to hating you.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    In other words, tell us what we want to hear or we'll go right back to hating you.
    Someone plays way to much D&D
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Someone plays way to much D&D
    I assume you're not referring to moi.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

sprinkleeninow (8,273 posts)

"No legitimate claim for executive privilege."

Representative Jerrold Nadler speaks.
    On what court decision does Nadsless make that claim? The House never subjected the validity of their subpoenas to trial by court, and withdrew their subpoena in the one case where the subpoenaed person went to court.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech