Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    That ^^^^^ drives me nuts and if you have the volume up, I will attack.
    Have you ever been in a restaurant when someone at a neighboring table plays video/audio on their phone as if they are at home? A special kind of rage ensues.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
    I'm not surprised. There are adults who would have withdraws if their phones were taken away.
    Smartphones have made conducting a fair trivia show FAR more difficult. If everyone participating is within my eye sight, not a problem. And the regulars would never cheat.

Personally don't mind leaving my phone alone for hours. But so many folks simply won't.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Smartphones have made conducting a fair trivia show FAR more difficult. If everyone participating is within my eye sight, not a problem. And the regulars would never cheat.

Personally don't mind leaving my phone alone for hours. But so many folks simply won't.
    Hadnít thought about your trivia contest but I would suppose if you do shoutouts the knowledgeable participants would win over the cheaters?

I try my best to forget mine on occasion but since my hearing aids are tied to it that can be a problem.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Hadnít thought about your trivia contest but I would suppose if you do shoutouts the knowledgeable participants would win over the cheaters?

I try my best to forget mine on occasion but since my hearing aids are tied to it that can be a problem.
    Cheaters never win, they're easy to catch. One time the bonus question was to name the current presidential cabinet offices. A team turned their answer sheet in with them listed correctly in alphabetical order. Clearly googled and copied.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender