1. #1 World’s worst cat! 
    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...239525208.html

Many cats are a little nuts, but a shelter in North Carolina says it has “the world’s worst cat” and is waiving adoption fees in hopes someone will take Satan’s evil spawn off its hands.

“We thought she was sick. Turns out she’s just a jerk,” posted the Mitchell County Animal Rescue Inc. on Facebook.

The little hellion’s name is Perdita, and she’s “not for the faint of heart,” according to an adoption ad that reads like something on a bad dating app. Mitchell County is about 55 miles northeast of Asheville.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

I was reading this earlier. Hopefully the cat finds a good home where people are prepared to accommodate it's anti social behavior.

She might be a good companion for Delia, my Jack Russell terrorist. I don't think I could take 2 insane pets, though.

This cat might do better as a barn cat. Lots of mice to kill, no people to mess with her.

After 20 years as a volunteer animal handler at the St Louis Zoo (large birds of prey--eagles--owls), possums, large boas, chinchillas, frogs, salamanders, etc., the only animal that ever bit me was a friend's cat. She said the cat didn't want me to leave. I say the cat was evil. Someone else can take on that cat challenge. I'll pass.

Give me dogs anytime.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    After 20 years as a volunteer animal handler at the St Louis Zoo (large birds of prey--eagles--owls), possums, large boas, chinchillas, frogs, salamanders, etc., the only animal that ever bit me was a friend's cat. She said the cat didn't want me to leave. I say the cat was evil. Someone else can take on that cat challenge. I'll pass.

Give me dogs anytime.
    When I was growing up, our next door neighbors had a cat that would bite you if you stopped petting her. Cats are weird. I like them, but I’m more of a dog person.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    When I was growing up, our next door neighbors had a cat that would bite you if you stopped petting her. Cats are weird. I like them, but I’m more of a dog person.
    Cat's give dogs something to do.
    I got nuthin

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Cat's give dogs something to do.
    My first greyhound years ago, Jessie, HATED cats. He'd salivate and his eyes would about bulge out of his head if he even got near a carrier where a cat had been. He supposedly had been "cat-tested". In greyhound parlance, that means some brave cat would get near the greyhounds brought in for adoption and check their reaction. Jessie initially passed the test, but only lasted one day in a home with a cat. Since I didn't have cats, I was the lucky one to get him. Other than his little flaw, he was a wonderful dog. I just had to keep him away from cats.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The neighbor cat walks across our front porch to hunt in the vacant lot on the other side. But it does so at a relaxed pace looking in the low windows driving our two pups nuts. I’d let them out on it but lord only knows what it would take to get them back.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault