1. #1 How much did Joe Biden make off the government? 
    link

The DUmmies pretend to be DUmb.

kentuck (95,669 posts)

How much did Joe Biden make off the government?

<snip>

On Bidenís second claim about leaving as one of the poorest officials in government, Bidenís campaign sent us rankings from 2005, 2006 and 2007. Those rankings donít account for the fact that Biden remained in government for another decade.

The rankings are from the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which annually ranks the wealth of government officials including members of Congress and top officials in the executive and judicial branches.

Biden ranked near the bottom in the centerís data in the years before he became vice president: Biden ranked 570th of 585 officials in 2005; 614th of 636 officials in 2006; and 626th of 639 officials in 2007.

Because officials report their assets and liabilities on official forms as ranges, the rankings use estimates. Bidenís estimated net worth was -$47,494 in 2005; -$12,492 in 2006; and -$52,493 in 2007. In other words, it appeared that his debts outpaced his cash and other assets.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ong-poorest-g/

The question isn't 'how much did Joe Biden make off the government', it's HOW MUCH did Joe Biden's kids and siblings make off corporations that ALL OF A SUDDEN got sweat heart deals - that Joe Biden was in charge of - after they placed Joe Biden's kids and siblings on their board and paid them thousands of dollars?

There's an answer to that question. It's been investigated and it's in the MILLIONS of DOLLARS. Joe Biden USED HIS POSITION as VICE PRESIDENT to ENRICH HIS FAMILY. Just like The Hillyb*tch.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    &nbsp;The Hillyb*tch.
    Hill or the Clinton's or Obamy for that matter will never answer for anything, they are untouchable'
    I got nuthin

Because officials report their assets and liabilities on official forms as ranges, the rankings use estimates. Bidenís estimated net worth was -$47,494 in 2005; -$12,492 in 2006; and -$52,493 in 2007. In other words, it appeared that his debts outpaced his cash and other assets.
    Hey DUmp, y'all are very concerned about the national debt (when Republicans are in the White House) why would you elect a president who, by your own numbers there, can't control his own personal spending?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hill or the Clinton's or Obamy for that matter will never answer for anything, they are untouchable'

Sad but probably true.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hillary has mastered the ďI donít recallĒ defense and ďAt this point, what difference does it make?Ē I wonder if I could go rob a bunch of banks tomorrow and use that in court? Case dismissed...

How much has Ivanka made off the government? She got trademarks approved in China. She is a presidential advisor.

Trump does not have the high road on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    How much has Ivanka made off the government? She got trademarks approved in China. She is a presidential advisor.

Trump does not have the high road on this issue.
    I find it hilarious that the DUmp doesnít care in the least about the admitted, bragged about corruption, but those who want it investigated are evil criminals. Imagine if Hunter Biden was Donald Trump Jr? We all know the DUmp would be howling around the clock. Theyíre as predictable as the Sun coming up in the morning.

kentuck (95,669 posts)

How much did Joe Biden make off the government?

<snip>

On Bidenís second claim about leaving as one of the poorest officials in government,
    Well, not only is ha a big crook, he is an expert on hiding the $$$

As for Ivanka , she is a business woman with talents, not a crackhead with no obvious skills other than his last name and a crooked father.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.