1. #1 Qassem Soleimani 
    link

Guess how many comments DUmmies had to this TRUTH?

Mon Jan 27, 2020, 11:31 PM

FormerOstrich (2,541 posts)

Qassem Soleimani

During the interview of Pompeo by Mary Louise Kelly, he made the statement I have quoted below. Given the circumstances surrounding the interview what he said didn't get as much scrutiny. He is claiming the Iranian people were happy the US took out Soleimani. I don't believe that is true. I know, I know, one more mis-truth but I am curious about this.

I'm guessing that you didn't get a chance to go out into these places where the life of the Iranian people, these are people who are suffering. Qassem Soleimani, who we removed from the battlefield, killed hundreds of Iranians, and the Iranian people know that. And it's been our strategy that has delivered this message of freedom for the Iranian people.

The Jack*ss claims that he/she doesn't believe it, but MANY PEOPLE were happy he was gone. He oppressed and killed many Iranian people who protested the Mullahs.

And if you guessed that there were NO comments posted even after more than 16 hours you would be correct. Democrats appear to believe that if they comment on a TRUTH then it either isn't true or they cannot continue to tout the lie, so they ignore the TRUTH.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Every time I hear his name I get in the mood for sausage and crackers.
    I got nuthin

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Every time I hear his name I get in the mood for sausage and crackers.
    More of a Smores kind of thing.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    More of a Smores kind of thing.
    Yeah melted is good.
    I got nuthin

Maybe a gritty smoothie.

they should have buried him on biscuit covered in Jimmy Dean sausage.
    I got nuthin

I'm sure that there were people in Iran who hated him and plenty who supported him.

But when the Iranians retaliated and shot down a plane full of Canadian Muslims who were visiting family in Iran, his number of supporters declined.

I'm not judging the US action against Soleimani now. I'm not exactly comfortable with the US using our flying, killer robots to kill foreign leaders. I always thought President Ford signed a bill that made assassinating foreign leaders illegal, but it could have just been an executive order that all Presidents up to now agreed with. I'll wait and see. I could see this resulting in a new Iranian revolution in which the Iranian people get rid of their current leadership. That would be a good thing for the world.