1. #1 The case for registering firearms. 
    I guess the DUmbshit did not research his bouncy. When getting a retrieved firearm back from the cops you do not get ammo.

Link

Star Member SCVDem (5,091 posts)

The case for registering firearms.
    So many worry that the gubmint will come and get your guns.

Thirty eight years ago my 1911 Series 70 was stolen. Yesterday I regained possession from the Sheriff's Dept.

Without registration this would never have happened. All because I filed a report on bank fraud and they got my new contact info.

Welcome home!

I even got 40 rounds and my original soft case back along with a holster.

I never replaced it and it is my only firearm.

Register them! You never know.

Or we could not register them. See, all you have to do is write down your serial numbers of each firearm you own, so when/if it gets stolen you have that to file with your homeowners or firearms insurance (NRA insurance is great but I know you assholes hate the NRA). Also when you file the police report, the guns serial number goes into the system as stolen and every gun shop knows it if it comes across their counter. See, your way took you 38 years, my way gets me paid and I go buy a new one and if the off chance they find my stolen gun itíll be returned to me AND I get to keep the replacement.

Or you could, you know, just keep a record of your own guns' serial numbers, so if one is stolen you can report THAT number to the cops.

He's conflating filing a police report with registration. Never in that post does he indicate that he actually registered it or with whom.