Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Call the Whaaaaaambulance! 
    Talk about a bunch of wussy cry babies!

XemaSab (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-21-08 08:23 AM
    Original message
    My mom is SUCH a bitch

I really can't deal with this at all.

Since I moved back here 6 weeks ago, I have talked to each of my three closest friends ONCE each. Why is that? Because I can't have a goddamn phone conversation in this house.

Last night I went to go call my friend Clay and my mom told me that if I wanted to make a phone call I should go in my room. I said "No, I'm going in the back yard." My mom then said well why didn't I go in the front yard so she could go in the back yard to smoke while I was on the phone. I again reiterated that I was GOING to go in the back yard to talk on the phone and if she wanted to smoke SHE could go in the front yard.

So I go out back and I can my friend (for the second time in six weeks.)

I'm on the phone for 5 goddamn minutes and she comes out SCREECHING that I ate all the Fritos and now she doesn't have anything to eat with her ham sandwich. Basically that bitch FORCED me to get off the phone after 5 minutes because I was doing something that wasn't about her.

(I ate the last of the Fritos on Tuesday; there's Cheez-Its, there's cottage cheese, there's basically all kinds of stuff she could have had, but NO, I'm the bitch because I ate all the Fritos and didn't tell her. And never mind the fact that I don't eat meat OR tomatoes, and I've been subsisting on macaroni and cheese and beans out of a can for weeks.)

Then, later in the evening, she was getting ready for bed and I told her I was going out in the carport for a minute. I unlatched the gate to the carport, and she bursts out of the house asking if everything's okay because the dogs were upset. Like, DUH, that's why I told you I was going in the carport for a minute. It's like being 5 years old... honestly. I can't go in the goddamn carport to get my goddamn CD's, which shouldn't be in the carport ANYWAYS, without her acting like it's a crisis.

I really can't deal with this shit at all.
    Bwahahahahahahaha! Please tell me this is a joke thread? Otherwise, we've just met a true frito-eating-living-in-her-parent's-basement-whinning liberal! :D

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=105x7853297
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

BSR
    This is why it should be legal to choke your liberal family members to death.. Ungrateful little fuck. I hope your mom kicks you to the alley, so you can live in a cardboard box or maybe call that friend and see if that fucktard will let you live with them.

She should be lucky her mom allows her to live there at all. Oh brother.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21

BSR
    I'm having a bad day and my answer was not very Christian like. I apologize to Jesus first, and the DU poster next.. I hope you and your mother can work out your differences. Your mom loves you, that's why your allowed to live in her house. Don't disrespect her in her house. She doesn't have to let you live there. Don't take it for granted.

I LOVE IT!!!!! Porky ate all the fritos!!! omg.. he/she is living on his parents dime.. and has the gall to eat all of the fritos!!! What a loser!!! Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    I'm having a bad day and my answer was not very Christian like. I apologize to Jesus first, and the DU poster next.. I hope you and your mother can work out your differences. Your mom loves you, that's why your allowed to live in her house. Don't disrespect her in her house. She doesn't have to let you live there. Don't take it for granted.
    wow... first post and second post was about 5 minuts apart. What a conversion on your part!! :D Good for you!

I'll bet the real issue is that mom isn't voting for Obama. :D

All those carbs bringing on 'da crazee.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    wow... first post and second post was about 5 minuts apart. What a conversion on your part!! :D Good for you!
    I knew it was wrong when I hit submit reply

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    I'll bet the real issue is that mom isn't voting for Obama. :D
    Gahahahaha! That's what I thought too. The kid (or an adult) is all butthurt.