Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    The bus to hell is leaving in 10 min.. Be on it... :D
    I'm already there, baby. I'm already there.;)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Maybe, but I blame Child Protective Services. In the old days, you'd get slapped by your parents for that kind of behavior. And this little piece of work would have deserved it.
    Now you are speaking my language.:D

Quote Originally Posted by CLibertarian View Post
    Now you are speaking my language.:D
    It is clear from the post (if it is genuine) that the young person in question has no respect for the mother who is financially supporting her. If I were that mother's friend, I would advise her to kick the lazy, ungrateful bastard out of the house and let him/her/it learn about the joys of earning one's own money and paying one's own bills. And if the poster were a minor, all internet privileges would be suspended and the kid would have a ton of chores to do as penance.

But, I can see why DUers would like this post: first, someone else is paying for everything; and second, they get to trash a woman and call her a bitch. That makes them happy over there.

I did a search of the thread and no where did he/she/it respond to anything that what said. He/she/it must have pretty thin skin or else was busy scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors to pay for the frito's and earn phone privileges.

5. #25 Posting to the Internet about a fight over Fritos you had with your 'bitch' mother? 
    That site seems to be proof that the old saw, that if a thousand monkeys pounded away at a thousand typewriters for a thousand years at least one would accidentally produce a reasonable thought, was too optimistic.
    Shakespeare.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm already there, baby. I'm already there.;)
    Don't forget to take the tour of the Iron City of Dis; I hear its nice this time of year:p
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

That sort of whining is so stereotypical I would almost have to believe it is a joke thread. You wouldnt think anyone could expose so many lib traits in a single post.

Like I always say, you cant buy entertainment this good.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    That sort of whining is so stereotypical I would almost have to believe it is a joke thread. You wouldnt think anyone could expose so many lib traits in a single post.

It's even better cause they don't even know we're laughing at them! They think (snort!) we're jealous! :D
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post

I think we're being played. Somewhere over there (DU) somebody's reading this thread and chuckling, but they can't quote it because of the KGB type tactics with which the place is run. A few people are probably sending PM's to each other.

Power CUer
    Well, that was amusing reading, especially the answers which mostly read like they came from CU. :D