Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rumor has it the dem party is going to have mayor pete convince bernie taking it in the butt is not so bad!!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Fool me once ...

I thought you were one of our (rare) liberal participants. Don't want to discourage them unless they become abusive. So it's "Operation Chaos"? By suggestion would be either Bernie or Mikey, whichever is the furthest behind at the time. A brokered convention would be golden, not to mention entertaining.

Cheers!
    I havenít voted in a primary election in many years, and am not sure if Texans can participate in ďOperation ChaosĒ because I donít think we have open primaries. Here in Travis County, if you go to vote in the Republican primary, tumbleweeds are gathered up near the Republican voting machine because it hasnít been used.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Rumor has it the dem party is going to have mayor pete convince bernie taking it in the butt is not so bad!!
    He took it in the butt in 2016 from Hillaryís strap on! Lol!

I'm a registered independent in NJ and plan on voting in the states Democrat primary. I'm voting for Bernie because if he's nominated, Trump will scorch him in the election.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I havenít voted in a primary election in many years, and am not sure if Texans can participate in ďOperation ChaosĒ because I donít think we have open primaries. Here in Travis County, if you go to vote in the Republican primary, tumbleweeds are gathered up near the Republican voting machine because it hasnít been used.
    I feel your pain. In my old district in Chicago, it was 95% Democrat. At least in '00 and '04, based on the voting numbers.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I feel your pain. In my old district in Chicago, it was 95% Democrat. At least in '00 and '04, based on the voting numbers.
    The Precincts have long been redrawn since this used to be a quiet corner of town, but I kid you not, they actually had to power up a voting machine just for me. Back in those days, I looked it up and myself and six other people actually voted.

I mailed in my GOP primary ballot a couple of weeks back. In Montgomery county itís the dim ballots gathering dust.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    We do, I double checked, cause I thought about injecting some Chaos, but looking at some local and state level stuff here around Dallas, I'll probably get in and do my little part to help the more conservative/right leaning R's through the primaries.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!