1. #1 A long way from Churchill 
    Harry and Meghan Fly to Trump’s America with ‘Sustainable’ $1,790 Prada Bags

Former working royals Harry and Meghan have jetted into the United States, apparently on business, despite reports that they had vowed to remain in their Canadian mansion as long as Donald Trump is President.

The couple, who were stripped of the HRH (His/Her Royal Highness) titles associated with royal princes and princesses after they abandoned their royal duties to pursue money-making ventures — but have retained the Duke and Duchess of Sussex “courtesy” titles granted by the Queen — were pictured landing in Florida in shots obtained by DailyMail.com.

Despite regularly hectoring the public on the subject of climate change, Harry and Meghan are known to have a penchant for regular airline travel — which climate change activists up to and including Sir David Attenborough believe should be made “more expensive” in order to price out regular people out of flying.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...90-prada-bags/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I truly hope they are happy. I don't wish the royal life on anyone in this day and age.

Despite regularly hectoring the public on the subject of climate change, Harry and Meghan are known to have a penchant for regular airline travel — which climate change activists up to and including Sir David Attenborough believe should be made “more expensive” in order to price out regular people out of flying.
    Typical leftist "all for me and none for thee" attitude.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.