Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michael Bloomberg’s Insult Of Farmers, Factory Workers 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oops!!!!

Kiss the “flyover states” (and the Rust Belt) goodbye …

Published 10 mins ago on
    February 17, 2020
    By FITSNews

We thought the big story swirling around the nascent presidential campaign of liberal multi-billionaire Michael Bloomberg this week would have been the multiple allegations of sexual harassment chronicled by reporter Michael Kranish of The Washington Post.

We thought wrong …

Bloomberg’s candidacy endured a proverbial “hold my Dom Pérignon” moment after a 2016 clip of him insulting farmers and factory workers went viral.

“I could teach anybody, even the people in this room (to farm),” Bloomberg told an audience at Oxford University in November 2016. “You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.”

Bloomberg didn’t just insult farmers, though. He also derided the lack of brainpower required to be a factory worker.

“You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job,” he said.

Great job Little Mike!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

He probably doesn't even know why that was such a boneheaded comment or why people (voters) would be offended by it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    He probably doesn't even know why that was such a boneheaded comment or why people (voters) would be offended by it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    His next sentence which I cannot retrieve at the moment implied neither position required critical thinking. He might be able to sprout a seed but he couldn’t make an agricultural crop if his life depended on it much less run a lathe freehand.
    Last edited by Retread; 02-17-2020 at 06:03 PM.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

What's Bloomberg's DU name? Seriously, he voiced what DUpipo think of farmers and other people who (horrors!) work.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Modern Farming requires some pretty serious intelligence now, crops are now sprayed for insects using GPS and satellite equipment on the tractors. Special imaging of a farm can show problem areas of the acreage and so on. It's a new farmer out there and one of the reasons all the simple one man farms have long since gone. It is extremely costly to be a farmer now and you have to give credit to those who have adjusted. You have to have a lot of acres to make money unless you want to starve. You can't just drive around and pick out a spot you want to farm, that was all over with a hundred plus years ago. Certain crops have many many varieties planted to ensure a plague won't kill off your whole crop, this is more prevalent in sugar cane farming, there are many many different strains of sugar cane, bugs have favorites. The old guy needs to just go away and stop trying to interfere with peoples lives, he has a very serious issue with wanting to tell the rest of us how to live.

“You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job,” he said.
    let's see mini mike create an engine block out of a chunk of aluminum...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Mikey has managed to catch up with Bernie in the stupid remarks category quickly. At this rate he may overtake Biden before its over.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Little Mike is a picture perfect, NYC
    condescending little know it all
    Libtard.

He's a rich little asshole that wants to
    buy the Presidency out from under
    Trump. I feel pretty safe in saying
    he's not going to be POTUS.

May the FORCE be with you!

In view of his many crude, blatantly racist comments that have surfaced, maybe he'll get endorsements from some real world White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis. Would that be a hoot!

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

I once dated a girl who had a similar view of city big shots and rural people. She assumed that the company execs were smarter because they had education and degrees to prove it whereas country folk just fixed trackers and grew stuff out of the ground which cavemen eventually figured out how to do. I explained to her that intelligence was relative. Picking out good investments and which wine to have with what meal was a good thing in a perfect world. However, should the power grid fail tomorrow who would you consider smarter a Wall Street financier who knew all the best restaurants or the country boy who knew how to hunt and fish and could put dinner on the table?
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22