1. #1 What used to be science has turned into a cult 
    http://www.dailyprincetonian.com/2009/01/12/22506/

Professor denies global warming theory
    By Raymond Brusca
    Staff Writer
    Email article
    Published: Monday, January 12th, 2009

Physics professor William Happer GS ’64 has some tough words for scientists who believe that carbon dioxide is causing global warming.

“This is George Orwell. This is the ‘Germans are the master race. The Jews are the scum of the earth.’ It’s that kind of propaganda,” Happer, the Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics, said in an interview. “Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant. Every time you exhale, you exhale air that has 4 percent carbon dioxide. To say that that’s a pollutant just boggles my mind. What used to be science has turned into a cult.”

Happer served as director of the Office of Energy Research in the U.S. Department of Energy under President George H.W. Bush and was subsequently fired by Vice President Al Gore, reportedly for his refusal to support Gore’s views on climate change. He asked last month to be added to a list of global warming dissenters in a Senate Environment and Public Works Committee report. The list includes more than 650 experts who challenge the belief that human activity is contributing to global warming

Though Happer has promulgated his skepticism in the past, he requested to be named a skeptic in light of the inauguration of President-elect Barack Obama, whose administration has, as Happer notes, “stated that carbon dioxide is a pollutant” and that humans are “poisoning the atmosphere.”

Happer maintains that he doubts there is any strong anthropogenic influence on global temperature.

“All the evidence I see is that the current warming of the climate is just like past warmings. In fact, it’s not as much as past warmings yet, and it probably has little to do with carbon dioxide, just like past warmings had little to do with carbon dioxide,” Happer explained.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

What used to be science has turned into a cult
    It was never science to begin with.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    It was never science to begin with.
    True 'dat! :)

There was a real scientific attempt in the start.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    It doesn't have to be true anymore.It's what they say it is that counts these days !They ,the Tree Humpers' have come so far in their madness all they have to do is complain and IPSO FACTO,
    Shazzam ,so be it it is truth !

they have become America's real internal enemy and at every turn try to destroy this past great country.Global Warming is a good example of how 'whacked out' these people really are and standby the very next green house gas will be water vapor and it will be restricted because it causes the earth to heat up .

What a bunch of friggin clods these tree humpers have become, they don't even try to make sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    There was a real scientific attempt in the start.
    Yeah, and they were coming to the conclusion that we were headed for another ice age because of man's impact on the environment.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana