Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Maddow said something that caught my attention. 
    link

Wed Feb 19, 2020, 10:17 AM

shockey80 (3,053 posts)

Maddow said something that caught my attention.

During her show the other day she said this, The very small amount of information about Trumps taxes, financial records that have been found, reported, they showed fraud, corruption, crimes.

Common sense tells us, when we get to see all of Trumps tax returns, financial records, they will be full of fraud, corruption, crimes. If this is true, then I will want this question answered.

Who at the IRS has been protecting Trump over the decades?

Just like Jack*ss Madcow KNEW and supposedly had evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election. And Mueller was going to GET TRUMP!!11!!!

Right. She had nothing because it was all Jack*ss lies.

Just like this is. The DUmp and Jack*sses everywhere NEVER learn. They're too dumb and too hate filled to learn.

Eyeball_Kid (4,304 posts)

1. Trump's first impulse is to throw his money around. So it's a good question.

Trump MUST be paying someone in Treasury, and he's had to have been doing so well before his campaign began. He's a financial circus and a mess that can only be hidden by corruption.
    The disease ridden ass wipes KNOW, they just KNOW that President Trump is corrupt so he MUST be doing something to get away with it......in this case "paying someone in Treasury".

No Jack*sses. That was The Black*ssed Jack*ss's administration that corrupted the IRS to keep conservatives from being able to organize before The Black*ssed Jack*ss's "last election".

Hoyt (41,465 posts)

2. I doubt tax returns show fraud. Now, if someone has access to all the data that produces

those few lines and schedules in a tax return, that likely will show fraud, or at least questionable dealings.

trump's tax returns will likely show he's not worth anywhere near what he claims. So, I suppose that is sort of fraud.
    TommyCelt (509 posts)

33. And the public know that he's not nearly as rich as he claims...

..is what this trump dreads more than ANYTHING.
    Republicans don't care how "rich" he is or isn't. Jack*sses seem to think it's important so they LIE all the time.
    joost5 (327 posts)
    6. They'll show he was money laundering for Russian oligarchs

in Panama, in NYC, in ... How is it that so many super rich people from Russia bought so many overpriced units in Trump Panama? We need to know how far this corruption goes, and if his brood is a part of it. Ivanka "grifter barbie" definitely is the face of it.
    So says one of the Democrat Propagandist.
    no_hypocrisy (34,777 posts)

26. IF Trump's returns showed fraud and corruption ,

it would be indirectly and there'd be extrapolation/connect the dots action from the information garnered.
    And that's why they want them. They want to use the information to smear him with "connect the dots" just like with the Russia collusion set up. Their "connect the dots" are nothing more than lies using the info they have.
    blakstoneranger (144 posts)

36. PROTECTION

These are the kinds of questions that should be brought up in the media. Trump is being protect by quite a few sources including the mass media (all of them not just foxnews). What's done in the dark will come to light. In trump's case that day will be after he's dead, but his family, his children, his grandchildren....will have to suffer the consequences of their incompetent, IMPEACHED patriarch.
    SylviaD (676 posts)

47. We need a brave IRS employee to leak the returns!!! nt
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Maddow said (s)he has proof of Trump's fraud, corruption and crimes?!??!!

Who'da thunk it.

I'll be sure to tune-in every day, as long as (s)he keeps saying what I want to hear!

That lesbo stepped in it the last time she released Trumps tax returns. Go ahead, show us what you got, Maddow.

SylviaD (676 posts)

47. We need a brave IRS employee to leak the returns
    well then go apply for a job at the IRS and be brave.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Who at the IRS has been protecting Trump over the decades?
    Of all their delusions this one is the most far fetched. Trump has full time tax lawyers dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Likewise the IRS has full time agents going through them with a fine toothed comb.

There just isn't any there there.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Maddow said something that caught my attention. She said "Moooo. Moo moo, moooooo"
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Isn't this a recycled thread from several years ago?

First of all, 99% of libs can't even comprehend a simple tax return. Much less one for a multi million/billion dollar corporation.

More red herrings and collusion nonsense to placate the rabid base rather than wake up and realize their candidates all stink out loud!.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Maddow said something that caught my attention. She said "Moooo. Moo moo, moooooo"
    Still don't can't tell which is Maddow or Chris Hayes.

How could Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and CHuck Schumer have missed this easy stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hielo View Post
    How could Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and CHuck Schumer have missed this easy stuff?
    Maybe they still have a few functional brain cells and realize that this "collusion" never happened. Although Schiff does sound stupid enough to buy it.

Editing to add: Pelosi & Chucky seem to be politically smart. Shifty is going up the Maxine Waters/AoC direction.
    Last edited by ralph wiggum; 02-21-2020 at 11:03 PM.