Thread: Jack is Back!

1. #1 Jack is Back! 
    Banned
    To my Conservative Friends:

The much anticipated return of 24 starring Kiefer Sutherland had its 2-night, 4 hour premiere this week and for our bed-wetting, terrorist-coddling friends on the left side of the buffet table, it could not come at a worse time as the Messiah's coronation as Prophet-in-Chief is all but hours away as the looney bleeding-hearts count down every second with unrivaled anticipation...

Barry and the Appeasers in DC are set to turn back the clock on fighting terrorism to September 10, 2001 as he has plans to all but gut our Anti-Terrorism efforts President Bush and his administration have tirelessly worked 7 years to create. Last week, he said he plans on keeping his campaign promise to close Gitmo. Don't worry though, keep an eye out for the most dangerous, hate-filled terrorists coming soon to a prison near you...

Also, as I wrote in my article last week, he has appointed a spineless, American-blaming surrender-monkey as head of the CIA and all his politically-correct, ACLU-revering partners in Congress are planning on tearing the Patriot Act a new A--Hole the second they get their grimy fingers on the keys to the White House....

So now that Barry has made you feel all warm and fuzzy about our safety from the bad guys, here comes Jack Bauer and the premiere of 24...
    I saw the premire and it was badass! Jack has already killed three guys and it is only three hours into the day. It is set in Washington DC this yearandthe panoramas are spectacular.

http://www.gopmike.com/2009/01/gop-m...-liberals.html

Heh, one thing I like so far is the cyber battle between Cloe and Jennean Garafalo's character...should be fun.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf