Thread: I agree

1. #1 I agree 
    Trump 'Furious' At Rogue Bureaucrats Who Let Coronavirus Patients Fly Home Without Telling Him

President Trump was reportedly livid after 14 Diamond Princess passengers infected with coronavirus were flown back to the United States without notifying him and against his wishes, according to the Washington Post.

Trump and his coronavirus task force were told last Saturday that Americans quarantined for weeks aboard the luxury cruise ship would be brought home on two chartered planes, but that infected patients or those with symptoms would remain in Japan. That decision was overruled without Trump's knowledge, according to the report.

Trump was briefed on the decision and agreed that healthy passengers should not be on the plane with sick ones, three senior administration officials said. But the State Department and a top U.S. health official ultimately decided to bring back the 14 Americans who tested positive for the virus on the planes and place them in isolation — without informing the president first.
    If the plane in the photo is the airline that brought the people back to the U.S. it is owned by Kalitta Air. It is owned by former drag racer "Connie:" (Conrad) Kalitta.

Just a question, will the plane be put back in service ?

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/tru...ients-fly-home
    Last edited by Banacek; 02-24-2020 at 05:03 PM.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I believe the drag racer died a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I believe the drag racer died a few years ago
    Connie is still alive and kicking ass on the drag strip and in the aviation industry

https://youtu.be/u5YNV3CUcDk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM