Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Does anyone know of a website that I can go to that can give me a over view of the series before the last episode?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Does anyone know of a website that I can go to that can give me a over view of the series before the last episode?
    Wikipedia is good at that sort of thing:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles...vision_series)

    And there's the Battlestar wiki:

    http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    And lookit, NO SPOILERS, please !!

    After 10 weeks, the DVD will be released, so I shall wait for that day to arrive before I watch any of it at all, aiiiee.:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    49,299
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    And lookit, NO SPOILERS, please !!

    After 10 weeks, the DVD will be released, so I shall wait for that day to arrive before I watch any of it at all, aiiiee.:D
    LOL!!! Hint, they didn't find earth. :p And Starbuck!!!!!:eek:
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    23,862
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    LOL!!! Hint, they didn't find earth. :p And Starbuck!!!!!:eek:
    I didn't realize they were looking for a latte made from over roasted beans.
    “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    James "Mad Dog" Mattis
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •