1. #1 Bernie's Republican Tax Plan. Feel the bern... 
    You just gotta love it.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Now if they all just had someone to hold their hands and show them the Republican choice on the voting machines, if they have no idea what the party they are supporting is saying how can you think they will vote for a Republican. This just showed how out of touch the snow flakes really are

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Now if they all just had someone to hold their hands and show them the Republican choice on the voting machines, if they have no idea what the party they are supporting is saying how can you think they will vote for a Republican. This just showed how out of touch the snow flakes really are
    The GOP has always sucked at messaging. They give lame responses to each new democrat attack. They react to phoney polls.

The GOP needs to practice one simple tactic which the democrats have mastered:

When asked a BS question by the media which PRESUPPOSES some fact not in evidence, IGNORE IT and go off on whatever policy you want to advance, even if it is not related to the question itself.

They have to start acting like confident adults instead of scared schoolgirls.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

I don't think we can expect the MSM to accurately portray the Republican tax plan in any truthful manner. As evidenced by the responses of those in the video they simply repeat the narrative that liberal teleprompter readers and college elites have fed them. Some of them seem almost confused by the possibility that conservatives have offered a plan that stands in stark contrast to what they believe. The standard response from those interviewed was they would need to look into it further which I translate as finding someone who can confirm their biases despite evidence to the contrary.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Anecdotal evidence (which supports other available evidence) that too many Americans are no-information voters that are actually clueless about what their representatives are saying and doing, and just voting based on slogans.

Of course, every time i see one of these videos, I think how much I would like to see all the raw footage, and get some numbers of how many people actually knew what they were being asked about, in this case recognized that what was being presented was the Republican plan, and how many admit they have no idea what the topic is.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!