Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    No! Haven't you heard of the "Gore Effect"? Those poor people will be killed by Woolly Mammoths if he shows up!
    Or Manbearpig
    "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! "

- Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    That global warming isn't apparent in STL either. It's cold here, bitter cold, but at least we don't have any snow. It would be even colder then.

I hope the weather guys are right. It might get to 40 on Saturday.
    That's all? The weatherman here said we should get down to 40 on Saturday!

It's sunny and 50 right now headed up to 54. More of the same for the next 4-5 days!

We left Rockford, IL during the deep freeze of the early `80's and will never live there again.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

I lived in Mobile for a few years. The winters were fabulous but the summers, well, not so much.
    "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! "

- Patrick Henry