Thread: Let some Guantanamo Bay detainees live in U.S.

1. #1 Let some Guantanamo Bay detainees live in U.S. 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Let some Guantanamo Bay detainees live in U.S., advocates say

For countries to feel comfortable taking prisoners off American hands, the U.S. has to show it is OK by taking some itself, human rights advocates say. The Obama team is considering the move.

By Julian E. Barnes and Peter Nicholas
    January 15, 2009

Reporting from Washington -- Human rights advocates are urging the incoming Obama administration to allow some detainees from the prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to resettle as U.S. residents as part of any plan to close the controversial facility.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...tory?track=rss
    ------------------------------

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. We are going to go down fast in 4 years all in part of giving in to terrorist.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

WTF?........let them move to NYC

Sure let them live with Tom Malinowski, and the rest of the idiots from Human Rights Watch.

"If we want European and other countries to feel comfortable taking at least some of the prisoners off American hands, the U.S. will have to show it is OK by taking some itself," said Tom Malinowski, the Washington advocacy director of Human Rights Watch.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    WTF?........let them move to NYC
    Let's house them a couple of blocks from the Capital. Knocking off a few politicians would save the country some dough.

Hmmm. I know a few places they could rest. Well, eternal rest, that is.
    "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! "

- Patrick Henry

6. #6 Human Rights Advocates my Rear End 
    These "human rights" advocates are dangerous, ignorant, or both. Did you all see the Reuters article from the other day:

Pentagon says 61 former Gitmo detainees went back to terrorism

Rights advocates said the lack of details should call the Pentagon's assertions into question.
    What's up with that term “rights advocate”? You're not rights advocates, OK. You're aiders and abettors of terrorists. Of murderers. Of thugs. What about the rights of the innocents these animals have slaughtered all over the world? When have you advocated for their rights, huh?

You're on the wrong side of morality and history, a'ight? And you're an enemy of this country.

“Until enough information is provided to allow the press and the public to verify these claims, they need to be viewed with a healthy degree of skepticism,” said Jennifer Daskal, a Washington-based lawyer for Human Rights Watch. […]
    Verify these claims? Easy! Just read the paper! Gateway Pundit has done the courtesy of compiling a list of reports for you:

Gitmo Detainees Re-Arrested in Russia
    Former Gitmo Prisoner Arrested for Terrorism in Moscow
    Three Former Gitmo Detainees Held in Morocco
    Former Gitmo Inmate Involved in Russian Terror Attack on Nalchik
    Camel-Riding Former Gitmo Detainee Blows Himself Up
    Former Gitmo Detainee Re-Arrested in Pakistan
    Seven Percent of Gitmo Detainees Return to Battlefield.
    Former Club Gitmo Detainee Carries Out Suicide Mission in Iraq

Are you getting the picture?

These liars for hire expect us to believe that folks like Abdallah Salih al-Ajmi and Monhammed Nayim Farouq were just a couple of innocent foot scrub vendors in a kiosk at the local marketplace just minding their own business, until those evil Americans came along for no reason with their guns and so they were just "speaking out against the U.S. government." Because, you know, everyone knows how dangerous it is to speak out against the U.S. government. Not like in any of the countries they guys come from.

These "human rights" advocates are a disgrace to the United States, and to the human race. The blood of every victim killed by a released G’tmo detainee is on your hands. Your parents must be proud that you work to threaten the lives innocent human beings, including Americans, by protecting the supposed rights of these subcreatures.

And that goes for all of you who think, like the president-elect you voted for, that we should close G’tmo.

I’ve got an idea. Let’s drop the innocent little angels off at your house, OK? And when they rape your wife, dismember your children, and slice your throat, don’t come bitching to me ‘cause I’ll be telling your severed head, “I told you so, schmuck!”

http://VocalMinority.typepad.com
    The Jewish Republican's Web Sanctuary

Obama: Hey everyone, I have a perfect idea! Send all the suspected terrorists from Gitmo to Europe!

Eupore: WTF why would we want them? But I guess we will if you do...

Obama: Well, I guess we can bring suspected terrorists into the US. I don't see a problem with that, I mean, after all, they are only suspects. For all we know they want to save America.

Conservatives: WTF YOU IDIOT! If they may be terrorists why put them on US soil!?!?!?

Obama: [thinking]Damn conservatives always pointing out my faulty logic[/thinking] Well, we have to give all people equal right to trial in US courts.

Conservatives: They aren't US citizens and they all are most likely terrorists why would we try them in US courts...

Obama: Err, um..[thinking]Damn[/thinking] I want to change this country. We need change from Bush, who made all the terrorists. We must change this nation to be once again different! I will change this nation!

Liberals: *crying* That was so beautiful! I love him! *continued sobs of joy* We need change so bad. YES WE CAN! Oh, Oh, Oh! YES! CHANGE! oh! Bush sucks! Change! YES WE CAN!!! *cheers and sobs*YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! GO OBAMA! YES!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-J0FL31cKw

Conservatives:

I kinda went on too long with that...hehe
    Last edited by Mythic; 01-16-2009 at 12:21 AM.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."