1. #1 Leviticus International says straights can be "born again gay" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Jesus Can Make You Gay Says Leviticus International

Leviticus International promises to help miserable straights become ex straights. Brother Richard of Leviticus, says anyone can become a happy well-adjusted gay or lesbian through the power of prayer and Jesus Christ.

Alamogordo, NM (PRWEB) January 14, 2009 -- Revision Studios, famous for the "Princess Diana Gay Bible" has launched Leviticus International, a new website which promises to help unhappy straights become gay. According to film producer Max Mitchell, creator of the site, "Jesus Christ has the power to end heterosexuals' misery and make them happy well-adjusted gays.

" Mitchell recently produced "Horror In The Wind," about two bio-geneticists who invent an airborne formula that reverses the whole world's sexual orientation.

Horror In The Wind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ4CWCF067Q

Leviticus International says straights can be "born again gay" through prayer and Jesus Christ. Joseph "Bo" Kelly, of Las Vegas, NV, a former heterosexual, claims his compulsive attraction to women led him to two suicide attempts. "Now that I'm gay, suicide never crosses my mind. My partner, Todd, and I share so much more than I ever did with any of my four ex wives. I thank God for taking the sinful hetero disorder away."

How does it work? "I got on my knees and asked Jesus to release me from the spell cast by women." It took months and months of prayer until I started noticing guys' butts. Then I met Todd at church. The next thing I knew, it was Super Bowl. We were so excited by the game, let's just say there was dancing in the end zone. We moved out of the trailer into an Italian palazzo with topiary and an herb garden. I can't thank Rev. Karl enough. I'm living proof prayer really works."

Mary Bermanoff, of Dearborn, another ex straight, says she's never been so happy. "I truly am born again. Who knew Jesus could make me a happy lesbian? Twenty years with a man who smelled and never once emptied the recycle bin on the computer was more than I could take. My girlfriend, Janine, actually cooks and brings me coffee in bed. Hallelujah! I no longer have to be drunk to have sex."

Visitors to the Leviticus International website, at http://www.leviticusinternational.com, can watch video testimonials and email Jesus questions about becoming gay. According to Mitchell, Jesus does not have a spam folder and answers every question. Read testimonials from people who got lucky on the "Prayed And Got Laid" page. A sample of the revised Book of Leviticus is available at the website.

Leviticus International saves straights from "Hetero Hell," a place of misery where people pretend to believe in equality for all but are really trying to keep gays second class. Hetero Hell causes them to believe they are better than others even while living in single wides. According to Brother Richard, "Jesus will pluck you from Hetero Hell and gently toss you into Homo Heaven. Ask any convert. Ask the youth groups we host. Ask the elderly who got out just in time. Hetero Hell is its own punishment complete with spousal abuse and spoiled children. Don't let it happen to you. Ask God to put you in Homo Heaven. Email Jesus at askjesus@leviticusinternational.com."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/200901...855054_2/print

What's the upside for me? I mean, as a lesbian I'd have to hang around emotionally unstable women (many of them fat and fashion-failures) who have assorted offspring from their youthful hetero days and who are likely to be abusive and drink like fish (see Rosie).

I just don't see the attraction here.

What the hell. So is it a choice or not? Can we resolve this once and for all?
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Twenty years with a man who...never once emptied the recycle bin on the computer was more than I could take.
    HaHa. I've dumped women for less.

Twenty years with a man who smelled and never once emptied the recycle bin on the computer was more than I could take.
    I smell, although not too well lately with this cold and all.

And why empty the recycle bin on the computer? Won't all those newspapers and aluminum cans just get in between your fingers and the keyboard?
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Patent Member
    So gays are finally realizing that sexuality is not genetic. This is good news!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    What the hell. So is it a choice or not? Can we resolve this once and for all?HaHa. I've dumped women for less.
    "Hallelujah! I no longer have to be drunk to have sex." Now there's a great line .I Bet her former husband feels great relief also at getting rid of her lesbo Butt !If she changed sex drive after being married and straight (well almost) her sexual inclination/choice must be an admitted fact and not a genetic drive.It could always claim that it was always a lesbian deep down inside I guess !

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What's the upside for me? I mean, as a lesbian I'd have to hang around emotionally unstable women (many of them fat and fashion-failures) who have assorted offspring from their youthful hetero days and who are likely to be abusive and drink like fish (see Rosie).

I just don't see the attraction here.
    Oh, look at the bright side. You can get emotional instability, assorted offspring, abusiveness, and drinking like a fish in a man, too. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Oh, look at the bright side. You can get emotional instability, assorted offspring, abusiveness, and drinking like a fish in a man, too. :)
    But it is so much more entertaining when it comes from a lesbian.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    But only with the 'right woman'!

Proving once again that gayness is a one-way street (named Castro) to gays and their supporters. Straights can be "born again gay," but don't you dare bring up anything about "born again straights." That's a hate crime.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana