Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    If it saves American or Brit lives use it .The 'bragging' takes the form of a healthy curiosity on how it works not a gloating over dead enemies !
    Like embedding reporters in combat operations - it's not bright. Just kill the rodents and show us how you accomplished it - a year from now, on YouTube. Our technology is allowing us to strike from above in execution mode or supporting hidden human resources (SEAL teams and such), becoming more efficient (albeit more expensive, monetarily), using less personnel and we need to follow the Israeli's example once again concerning security.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Like embedding reporters in combat operations - it's not bright. Just kill the rodents and show us how you accomplished it - a year from now, on YouTube. Our technology is allowing us to strike from above in execution mode or supporting hidden human resources (SEAL teams and such), becoming more efficient (albeit more expensive, monetarily), using less personnel and we need to follow the Israeli's example once again concerning security.
    What a rambling load of wollygog that was.Have you been 'hitting' the 'sauce'again ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What a rambling load of wollygog that was.Have you been 'hitting' the 'sauce'again ?
    So, by that childish retort - you're saying you don't agree with the Israeli's non-publicity policy?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    So, by that childish retort - you're saying you don't agree with the Israeli's non-publicity policy?
    Is that the 'null' case ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,814
    The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has admitted to the use of the weapons, condemned by human rights groups as “brutal”, on several occasions, including against a cave complex.
    Meanwhile, having your head slowly hacked off with a knife is perfectly humane.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    So, by that childish retort - you're saying you don't agree with the Israeli's non-publicity policy?

    For shit's sake. Here you go AGAIN. We were trying to have a discussion on the workings of military weaponry and, like a trained monkey, you jump in and throw your poo against the wall. Now just go back into the corner and play with yourself, like all the other monkies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    For shit's sake. Here you go AGAIN. We were trying to have a discussion on the workings of military weaponry and, like a trained monkey, you jump in and throw your poo against the wall. Now just go back into the corner and play with yourself, like all the other monkies.
    But I need to share poo. :(
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member dixierat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out in the sticks
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Like embedding reporters in combat operations - it's not bright. Just kill the rodents and show us how you accomplished it - a year from now, on YouTube. Our technology is allowing us to strike from above in execution mode or supporting hidden human resources (SEAL teams and such), becoming more efficient (albeit more expensive, monetarily), using less personnel and we need to follow the Israeli's example once again concerning security.


    I actually agree with ya here. The population has no need to know HOW we win the war, just that we won the war.

    When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

    Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    I actually agree with ya here. The population has no need to know HOW we win the war, just that we won the war.

    Yep. News was restricted in WWII, are far as I've been taught - must have been a good reason for it. In today's information-in-a-second age, news can be dangerous to our folks out where the bullets fly. I think a year later is a fair amount of time to show these hits.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Yep. News was restricted in WWII, are far as I've been taught - must have been a good reason for it. In today's information-in-a-second age, news can be dangerous to our folks out where the bullets fly. I think a year later is a fair amount of time to show these hits.
    Are you concerned about technology leaks to The Taliban or that Bin Laden will developed Fuel/air devices ?
    Me thinks that the majority of your posts are a result of your liberal knee jerk ideology and the concern for security is a smoke screen .
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •