Thread: I'm bitter...

1. #1 I'm bitter... 
    link

uriel1972 (3,309 posts)

I'm bitter...

<rant>

It struck me this afternoon that the USA has had Trump as President for four years now and in that time, despite best efforts no-one has been able to get rid of this turbulent real-estate flim-flam artist. It wasn't Trump who got him there, nor was it his "Base". It was the greedy, cowardly, white and hetero people who put him over the line.

Frightened of -*insert anti gender different slur here* and *insert racist slur here* they voted with their terrified guts for a monster. They were told, they were shown and they knew what they were doing. They have no excuse.

I have no forgiveness in my heart for them unless they own up; to their motives and take responsibility for their actions. However I'm sure that in the future they will tell their destitute and dying grandchildren that they "Never, ever voted for Trump" and were part of the "Democratic Resistance" that they fought so hard against during dark times.

Thank you, you greedy and cowardly enteric parasites, you have effectively destroyed our world and for what? To keep your unearned and unjust white, heteronormative power and privilege. May your dreams be as ash in your mouths and your life be as withered as your hearts... Maggots.
    </rant>
    Did I mention I was bitter?

Awwww. Don't you feel guilty? How dare we have conservative values and vote for the Republican, depriving this immature petulant idiot from getting his/her way.

Obviously 'white and hetero' people are third class people and shouldn't have any say in who their country elects as President if it conflicts with who the Jack*sses in the Jack*ss Party want.

Democrats always show their racism, sexism, and bigotry. They justify it in themselves.

smirkymonkey (49,373 posts)

5. I totally hear you.

I can't even bear to speak to anyone who I know is a Trump supporter. I despise them all.
    Their arrogance and sense of superiority is going to be the Democrats downfall.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    They should be required to wear a sign around their necks telling normal people that they are sick people so beware !!!

Note to DUmmie: The only reason that you exist is because your parents were hetero.

uriel1972 (3,309 posts)

I'm bitter... that describes every single person at the DUmp even before Donald Trump was elected Presisent

<rant>

It struck me this afternoon that the USA has had Trump as President for four years now and in that time, despite best efforts no-one has been able to get rid of this turbulent real-estate flim-flam artist.
    Is that how politics work in America now? If you don't like who was elected, you are to do anything you can to get rid of them? Your example is duly noted in the event a democrat is ever elected President again...

It was the greedy, cowardly, white and hetero people who put him over the line.
    That's a pretty wide paint brush you are using there...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

uriel1972 (3,309 posts)

I'm bitter...

<rant>

It struck me this afternoon that the USA has had Trump as President for four years now and in that time, despite best efforts no-one has been able to get rid of this turbulent real-estate flim-flam artist. It wasn't Trump who got him there, nor was it his "Base". It was the greedy, cowardly, white and hetero people who put him over the line.

Frightened of -*insert anti gender different slur here* and *insert racist slur here* they voted with their terrified guts for a monster. They were told, they were shown and they knew what they were doing. They have no excuse.
    ...</rant>
    Wow, someone's been sucking on their bong during their shutdown! Well, I am "white" and "hetero". But I'm not "greedy" (I probably donate a greater % of my income to charity than does uriel1972), and "cowardly" is just a meaningless epithet. I wasn't "frightened" or "terrified" of anything. I voted against the true monster in the 2016 Presidential race, Hillary Clinton. That said, please get Hillary's Basket of Deplorables line into the Dem Party platform. It worked so well for Dems in 2016.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!