1. #1 US indicts Venezuela’s Maduro on criminal drug charges 
    The Trump administration announced Thursday indictments against Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro and members of his inner circle for effectively converting Venezuela’s state a criminal enterprise at the service of drug traffickers and terrorist groups.

U.S. Attorney General William Barr announced the indictments from prosecutors in Miami and New York, which encompass money-laundering and drug-trafficking charges.

The U.S. Department of State announced a $15 million reward for information leading to the arrest or prosecution of Maduro.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/26/us-t...g-charges.html

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I see a tombstone for the guy sooner rather than later, put a price tag on his head and he's a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I see a tombstone for the guy sooner rather than later, put a price tag on his head and he's a goner.

The only problem with that is that he'll probably be replaced with somebody as mean or meaner. I remember when Chavez died and people were excited. This guy makes Chavez look like a teddy bear.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    The only problem with that is that he'll probably be replaced with somebody as mean or meaner. I remember when Chavez died and people were excited. This guy makes Chavez look like a teddy bear.
    His replacement has already been elected and I doubt the could place a new idiot from the commie party without the final mayhem.

Revelation 15:1
    And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.