1. #1 I am just exhausted by what is going in Washington.. I cannot wait till President Bid 
    link

Peacetrain (19,907 posts)

I am just exhausted by what is going in Washington.. I cannot wait till President Biden

restores some kind of normalcy to our political discourse.

I cannot take another "dear leader" moment that people are being forced to go through at Trump afternoon so call pressers...

I cannot take another moment of people who have spent a lifetime working in their respective fields, building up their reputations for knowledge in any given area, literally browbeaten to having to take on Trumps views .. it is too painful to watch.

I can't even begin to wrap my head around what will be needed to get our country back up and running.

I cannot take another lie.. another moment of self aggrandizement..

Joe hang in there.. because we need you.. the crazy is getting deeper by the day.

What assh*les.

They are so sure that what they BELIEVE - meaning their OPINION - is the TRUTH that they ASSUME that if a medical professional says something that President Trump has said or says something that doesn't agree with their OPINION, that they are not telling the truth and are only saying it because they were "browbeaten" by President Trump.

It would be a whole lot worse if Hillary or Biden were President. NEITHER one of them would have halted travel from the effected area of China - BOTH said it was xenophobic and racist when President Trump did it. They'd have done NOTHING as the government and the private sector was hampered from developing a test kit and running lab results by all the rules and regulations. They would have welcomed in millions more illegal aliens overwhelming our health care system even more.

And their propaganda media would have covered for them and it would have been 24/7 ass kissing.

UncleNoel (645 posts)

1. Thanks for expressing ur thughts, Peacetrain.

Joe will beat Trump like a drum.
    So the corrupt Jack*ss claims.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Let's see, you'd prefer an incoherent fossil rather than, despite his faults, a legitimately elected President will actually discuss issues rather than send them to be micro managed in an egg head think tank?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Peacetrain and the rest of them are just delusional as ever.

President Biden
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Low expectations from that person. It is just sad to see grownups accept substandard leaders such as the likes of that thief and liar. I think slo joe is having second thoughts about having any responsibility. Now he is the prime candidate to be removed using article 25 since he does fit the article to a tee.