1. #1 Volunteers At Franklin Graham's Central Park Tent Hosp Must Stipulate That Gays Will 
    link

CatWoman (73,091 posts)
    Volunteers At Franklin Graham's Central Park Tent Hosp Must Stipulate That Gays Will Burn in Hell

Medical Volunteers At Franklin Grahamís Central Park Tent Hospital Must Stipulate That Gays Will Burn In Hell

Gothamist reports:

Franklin Graham, the son of prominent minister Billy Graham, has specifically sought to recruit Christian medical staff to the Central Park facility. According to the groupís website, all volunteers, including health care workers, should read and adhere to a statement of faith, in which marriage is defined as ďexclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic femaleĒ and the unrighteous are sentenced to ďeverlasting punishment in hell.Ē

Asked whether the Mayorís Office considers this problematic, a City Hall spokesperson said the field hospital will operate as a Mount Sinai facility, and must adhere to the hospitalís policy against discrimination. The spokesperson did not say whether the city was concerned that volunteers on the project are expected to agree with the groupís anti-gay faith statement.

https://gothamist.com/news/samaritans-purse-franklin-graham-anti-gay-evangelical-central-park?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_camp aign=shared_twitter

Senator Brad Hoylman @bradhoylman

You know those medical tents being constructed in Central Park?

Theyíre being set up by notorious anti-gay bigot Franklin Graham.

Mr. Graham must promise to treat EVERY patient with dignity and respect.

4:05 PM - Mar 30, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    339 people are talki
    Samaritan's Purse has NEVER discriminated against those who they are helping. But they do expect that those who volunteer their time with their organization to hold similar religious views as the organization and it's mission.

That they do not discriminate against those they help. They help all who need it without regard to their race, sex, sexual identification, religion etc. That is WELL KNOWN. These assh*les are only trying to create trouble.
    msongs (54,335 posts)
    1. one wonders how a religion peddler group can use a public park nt
    Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (43,842 posts)

4. That must go over real well in NYC

He might as well have stayed home.
    Meaning what? Liberals are jack*sses who will only accept help from fellow jack*sses? Funny that. I don't see any GLBT or other Liberal organizations setting up a hospital to help with the epidemic. No they sit at home and criticize those that are actually doing something.

If liberals would rather die, then that's their choice.
    Miigwech (2,456 posts)
    5. Take your sick, sorry ass, out of any facility to treat the ill
    If hospitals were emptied of all Christians they would not be able to operate with those who are left.

I do think they should stand up for their principles when they end up in the hospital. They should demand that only non Christian providers help them.

niyad (67,030 posts)
    7. As soon as I heard that a religious group was involved, I started worrying. Frankie

and his sister, Anne, are both nuts.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Largest landowner on NYC? The Catholic Church.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

CatWoman (73,091 posts)
    Volunteers At Franklin Graham's Central Park Tent Hosp Must Stipulate That Gays Will Burn in Hell
    Why would Samaritan's Purse start doing that?

I knew that Samaritan's Purse setting up that hospital would bring hatred and bigotry from DU. Because if they didn't spew bigoted crap like this they might see that Evangelical Christians act and are nothing like DU's Der-Sturmer-grade stereotypes.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Maybe they should pack up their hospital, go else where and let all those people (gays included) die. Would that make you DUpipo happy?

Also I'm pretty sure it isn't worded as 'gays burn in hell'. More likely it says that homosexuality is incompatible with scripture and biblical teachings. It is purely an assumption on the part of you DUpipo that gays will burn in hell.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Where is the DU hospital?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Revelation 15:1
    And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Where is the DU hospital?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Here's the West Coast branch, https://www.dsh.ca.gov/napa/ , 2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy, Napa, CA 94558.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Maybe they should pack up their hospital, go else where and let all those people (gays included) die. Would that make you DUpipo happy?
    I was just going to post something similar to that. If anyone needing medical assistance doesn't agree with the guiding principals of Samaritan's Purse, they are free to use the public health system in New York. Nobody is twisting their arm forcing them to go somewhere they don't want to.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM