1. #1 Houston Mayor Asks Criminals To ‘Chill’ Until Coronavirus Is Over 
    Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner (D) has made a plea for crooks and criminals to “chill” until the Coronavirus crisis is over.

"Let me just make my plea. Until the Coronavirus is resolved, criminals take a break, okay?" Turner said Monday.

"Stay home, okay? Stay home. And don't commit any crimes."

"And that way, they'll stay safe and out of jail, and police officers will stay safe and go home to their families, okay?"

"So everybody chill. Crooks, criminals, you chill. Wait ‘til the Coronavirus is over, okay, and then we'll all be okay."
    No doubt they will all comply

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/houston-m...ronavirus-over
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Wow why didn't we think of this before ... just ask the criminals not to commit crimes, amazing.

Some people just don't feel gravity ...
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I saw this story on Breitbart a day or two ago. Under normal times, your crimes are A-okay, but put a lid on it temporarily, until we get through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I saw this story on Breitbart a day or two ago. Under normal times, your crimes are A-okay, but put a lid on it temporarily, until we get through this.
    yeah, once the world is once again safe, feel free to go back to your douchbag thieving way of life, but for now, chillax bro.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Liberals should offer an open house and allow their illegal and criminal friends to rifle through there belongings and maybe rape the Misses before they leave. It's the least they can do at this time of need.

Revelation 15:1
    And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.