1. #1 I am not holding my breath but I am waiting 
    link

malaise (204,873 posts) I am not holding my breath but I am waiting

for one fucking ReTHUG to condemn Don the Con and his goons for the mess that has led to this deadly crisis.

To date over 5,000 Americans are dead including a six week old baby in Connecticut.
    And now we see that 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits.

And not one elected ReTHUG has condemned this madness. Of course MoscowMitch and his goons rejectd the funds offered by Chris Murphy ages ago.

People should go to prison for this.

'
    The people who should go to prison are the Democrats who once again act like assh*les, politicizing and lying about everything.

There's nothing to condemn EXCEPT Democrats who have consistently LIED about President Trump.

Rorey (3,416 posts)

2. Everyone that has anything to do with FAUXNews should go to prison too

I have nothing but contempt for each and every person who has perpetuated the lies.
    llmart (9,720 posts)

32. Great interview.

The ending is thought provoking when he states that the Republican Party is not going to fundamentally change until they start losing.

Time for the rest of us to make that happen on a huge scale in November.
    malaise (204,873 posts)

35. They are going to be wiped out

and I want to see non-stop investigations ending in prison sentences
    Sure. They arrogantly claimed that Trump wouldn't win the Presidency, too.

Mister Ed (3,212 posts)

4. GOP legislators, never. But I'm thinking maybe a GOP governor somewhere might.

Right now, though, those governors are in a tough spot. If they don't kiss the ring, their people die. Of course, maybe their people die anyway.
    FM123 (5,765 posts)

5. Mitch McConnell and his GOP senators have blood on their hands!

On Feb 5 they could have removed him from office.
    They knew folks around the world were getting sick and it was on its way to the U.S. and they sure as hell knew that trump was incompetent and would get us killed if it turned into a pandemic. And it did, and he continues to get us killed every day, even a six week old baby. Look at your bloody hands GOP!
    *yawn* That old, arrogant demand that the Republicans get rid of President Trump because Democrats hate him and do not have the power to get rid of him any other way.

Hugin (24,208 posts)

6. The only thing I've found surprising about the whole of this Trumpalooza...

Is the complicity of every single Republican.

There hasn't been one single Republican anywhere who has broken ranks and stood up for even their own deranged ideals without deference to Pumpkin Spice Pol Pot.

The only exception has been Romney with his (he knew he was safe to make) Impeachment vote.

I used to agonize over this situation until I saw a demographic breakdown of all of the Republican politicos and I realized... THEY.ARE.ALL.JUST.LIKE.TRUMP! Since they hate everyone who isn't like them and Trump hates everyone who isn't him. (Projection, this describes Democrats to a T.) Well, their Venn diagrams almost totally merge.

So, I don't wonder about that anymore. We must remove all of them from office. VOTE!
    Stuart G (25,421 posts)

7. Not Yet...But he/she is coming..Maybe in May or June..The "RETHUG" will step forward.

No one knows who or when, but he/she will step forward..(in my opinion) and oppose Trump's nomination for another term as President. Timing is the key. When that person is ready and feels the right time has arrived, then that person will step forward and not only condemn, but oppose Trump's ReTHUG nomination
    ...No one believes this can happen, but most did not believe our current situation could ever be real. Idiot/ fool in charge of the U.S.A., and major crisis kills thousands, and idiot/fool does close to nothing but open up his mount and lie, lie, and more lies.
    ...That RETHUG will be taking his/her life in danger, but that RETHUG will come forward. When? Soon..That is what I believe.
    Phoenix61 (6,673 posts)

11. And people wonder why the French invented

the guillotine. Anyone notice how many Repubs are calling for unity? Wanting non-partisan solutions? Reminds me of a teenager who sets out to prove to his parents he’s an adult and ends up needing their help to get out of the mess he created. We have got to stop being the enabling parents.
    The guillotine would be the perfect solution for treason/sedition - which Democrats have been involved with from the minute President Trump won the election.
    Ms. Toad (20,927 posts)
    12. For now, it is best that anyone needing federal assistance for their community remain silent.

malaise (204,873 posts)

16. I think he needs to be dragged off his high horse

like today. He needs a loud and clear - not one more minute of your bullshit divisiveness.
    Go for it, assholes, then the guillotine won't even be needed.

empedocles (7,697 posts)

13. Wait for the CV19 numbers to skyrocket, targeting the polls, then,

some 'cons will expeditiously 'speak out'.
    maryellen99 (3,257 posts)

21. I wouldn't be surprised if trump cuts and runs at that point and lets Pence take the blame nt
    Just like he was going to quit before every debate and then before he was inaugurated and every point in between that they could come up with.

flibbitygiblets (4,519 posts)

46. FWIW, I am hearing anectodally from friends that tRumphumpers are turning on him

FINALLY it's getting real for them, and "owning the libs" doesn't seem worth dying over. Again, just what I'm hearing, but I'm hearing it a lot.

If that's happening, it's just a matter of time before their elected officials start getting the message.
    Ahhh, yea, they've been saying that for three and a half years, too.

C Moon (7,636 posts)

49. They will once it hits home: takes down a loved one.

But then again, probably not.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

malaise (204,873 posts) I am not holding my breath but I am waiting

for one fucking ReTHUG to condemn Don the Con and his goons for the mess that has led to this deadly crisis.
    What "mess"? List specific items, including the sources for your claim and how Trump had anything to do with it.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

The six week old baby situation is very unfortunate. But, six weeks ago they'd have said it's okay to murder it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what they're really bitching about, because this is the type of thing that they've been hoping for since 2000.

They under this delusion that we enter another Depression that they'll be swept into power just like 1932.

Of course what they don't remember, were never taught, just plain ignore is the fact that FDR's plans didn't work out.

FDR raised taxes on the people who could have created jobs, used the money to fund massive work projects that benefited Democrats and their donors, short term jobs that lasted a couple of months at best and made the United States suffer through the Depression years longer than most other countries.

The folks at DU don't care anything about America, some them even hate this country. Right now all they care about is power because they all think they have some God given right to run other people's lives.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I am getting this close to wishing death on these motherfuckers but the Christian in me is not allowing it. These leftists really need to go.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    And hillary would have a better chance at being president than for any of us to vote for one of your idiots you love so dearly. You should sit and learn what it means to be leading, you have no leaders, only criminals and thieves in your party, so if I were you I would breathe already.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    JHC...malaise is really going fucking
    nuts. These Libtards are getting more and
    more unhinged.

And Libtards, the American people are not
    going to forget how stupid you shit for brains
    are acting. Go ahead, whine for "investigations",
    you'll pay for that.

Personally, I think Trump and his team are
    doing a pretty good job.

Fuck off and die Libtards.
    May the FORCE be with you!

JHC...malaise is really going fucking
    nuts. These Libtards are getting more and
    more unhinged.
    They are. There was a thread I read this morning that really showcased it. If I can find it I'll post it.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm