1. #1 Valerie Jarrett for the Win. 
    link

Oh, look which Jack*ss steps in to defend Bath House Barry.

spanone (119,669 posts)

Valerie Jarrett for the Win.

Valerie Jarrett @ValerieJarrett

Someone asked me today how would @BarackObama have handled this crisis? Answer in one word - Better. Ok, two words. Much better.

6:13 PM - Apr 1, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privac
    61.2K people are talking about this

Someone asked me today how would @BarackObama have handled this crisis? Answer in one word - Better. Ok, two words. Much better.

Right! The Jack*ss who waited SIX MONTHS and over 1,000 DEAD before he declared a National Emergency. There were OVER 60 MILLIONS people infected in the United States.

He didn't even bother to replenish the supplies that were used.

And he certainly wouldn't have restricted travel from the most effected areas. Heaven forbid that would be RACCCCIST and XENOPHOBIC.

It's a "winning comment" for sure, but not in the way the Jack*sses think it is.

NO different than liberals who claim people shouldn't have guns to protect themselves, that if it gets to that point it's better to be attacked and/or killed.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

2. #2 Schumer on Trump's letter: Just stop the pettiness - people are dying. 
    Here's another.

Schumer - typical BULLYING BEHAVIOR.

kpete (64,510 posts)

Schumer on Trump's letter: Just stop the pettiness - people are dying.

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Schumer on Trump's letter: "I'm just appalled. You know, I'd say to the president: just stop the pettiness. People are dying. And so, President Trump, we need leadership. We need to get the job done. Stop the pettiness. Let get it done. Let's roll up our sleeves." @MSNBC

9:00 PM - Apr 2, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privac
    708 people are talking about this
    Schumer on Trump's letter: "I'm just appalled. You know, I'd say to the president: just stop the pettiness. People are dying. And so, President Trump, we need leadership. We need to get the job done. Stop the pettiness. Let get it done. Let's roll up our sleeves." @MSNBC
    So to recap. Schumer criticized and smeared President Trump. So President Trump answers back and the Jack*ss responds by PRETENDING THAT HAS BEEN ACTING LIKE AN ADULT AND scolding. "just stop the pettiness. People are dying. And so, President Trump, we need leadership. We need to get the job done." It's what bully's do.

IT WAS SCHUMER THAT WAS BEING PETTY FROM THE BEGINNING.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Once again, libs and DUmmies use words, and don't even comprehend the meaning of them. In this case, the word PETTY fits themselves perfectly.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    "These people" are not to be trusted with
    running this country.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Dear Valerie,

What would Obama have done differently? Specific actions on what dates? In showing your work, prove that the world knew enough for Trump to have known to do this.

I already know you cannot, because you do not know what the world knew when, and you do not know all that Trump did and when.

BTW, the link atop my signature is to the CU post with a timeline of many Trump Administration actions, accomplishments, and milestones. And I'm working on a similar timeline of things that happened in China and what China told the world, when. It's not rocket-surgery nor Teresa Margaret's investigative chops, just moderate google-fu and time.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!