1. #1 Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Jeremy Herb, CNN
    Updated 11:40 PM ET, Fri April 3, 2020

(CNN) President Donald Trump on Friday fired Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who had told Congress about the whistleblower complaint that led to Trump's impeachment, the President told Congress in a letter obtained by CNN.

Atkinson will leave his job in 30 days, Trump told the House and Senate Intelligence committees, and he has been placed on administrative leave effective immediately, according to a congressional source.

Trump did not name a permanent successor.

"As is the case with regard to other positions where I, as President, have the power of appointment ... it is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as inspectors general," Trump wrote. "That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General."

HA!!! I bet the Libtards are having kittens.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'm sure their immediate response with be to demand adam schitt impeach the President again

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

My only comment was he should have fired a lot more of the Dem holdovers immediately. He was too much of a nice guy.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    He has been under attack non stop and normal cabinet approvals were delayed and still delayed, he had to work with the trash that was left or some departments would have had no one working. I hope and pray he wins this next election overwhelmingly and drives a dagger into the heart of all these low lives calling themselves American Patriots, they don't know the first thing about being a Patriot. I want to see them falling over one another crying and kicking their heels again like little children, that will be the best win ever. You can't change people like this so enjoy the show election night.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    My only comment was he should have fired a lot more of the Dem holdovers immediately. He was too much of a nice guy.
    Yep. You see it in Trump now... compassion for people who've lost their jobs.

In the euphoria of victory, he probably had a form of compassion for holdovers simply being let-go because oboma's ideologues lost.

The phonecall WAS NOT within the 'responsibility and authority' of the Director Of National Intelligence.

Of the so-called 17 security-agencies, Atkinson appointed himself as 'the 18th'. Now he's unappointed. Permanently.

IMO, a retaliatory firing would have happened 6 months ago. I think this signals that Atkinson did more wrong than just being a cog in that failed shampeachment.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!