1. #1 Has anyone had a MAGAt defend Trump in the last couple of weeks? 
    link

Under The Radar (863 posts)

Has anyone had a MAGAt defend Trump in the last couple of weeks?

I am in the heart of red states and none of them have Defended trump but in the last week all of them have admitted to being very concerned, and not able to find a way to blame democrats has them really confused. Most of them seem to agree that this isn’t getting better and the news coming out of Washington is misleading.

Just like you don't taunt and interact with a rabid animal, we've learned that it's best not to interact with rabid Democrats/leftists. Not only do they not care about FACTS, but they are arrogantly intolerant of any other political viewpoint than theirs.

Buckeye_Democrat (4,886 posts)

1. I've been pretty isolated, so I can't say.

Right-wing online political sites seem more focused on shifting blame elsewhere, though.

China, the WHO, etc.

My evangelical sister hasn’t replied to my last two texts after I shared a video of how FOX News has backtracked on their “hoax” claims.

She doesn’t watch it, but her husband watches it constantly.
    flibbitygiblets (4,543 posts)

3. I don't know any MAGAts, but I know people who do

Word is, they're starting to openly criticize him, finally. Only took 4 years and looks like maybe a quarter million Americans dead...if we're "lucky".

Well, they sure "owned the libs", didn't they?
    Skittles (127,400 posts)

4. very weakly

I bite their fucking heads off
    SunSeeker (39,213 posts)

11. Me too. No mercy. They brought this hell on us.

Skittles (127,400 posts)

16. I will NEVER stop giving them grief

I'll never forgive them for TRASHING AMERICA.
    Yep, intolerant jack*sses who are enraged that they are not getting their way.

pnwest (2,005 posts)

6. Yes - just today I had a FB argument

and was told “Trump is a leader who loves his country. He is serving us and has given up much in order to do that. That is not selfish. If our president had approached this differently or quicker you likely would have found another thing to fault him for.”

There’s no facts there, no critical thinking, just brainwashed FoxSpeak.
    DeSmet (53 posts)

12. Dear lord

I'm swimming in Trump Toadies who are still in the same denial Trump was in those critical seven weeks. They blame China, Governors, Obama, and their number one response is get this... "Well you hate trump. TDS."
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Under The Radar (863 posts)

Has anyone had a MAGAt defend Trump in the last couple of weeks?

I am in the heart of red states and none of them have Defended trump but in the last week all of them have admitted to being very concerned, and not able to find a way to blame democrats has them really confused. Most of them seem to agree that this isn’t getting better and the news coming out of Washington is misleading.
    I'm rating LPC Noob Under The Radar's quasi- .

As y'all know, I'm neither the sharpest nor the dullest knife in the knife drawer, but I've been in several tussles in the past week or two on FB, "defending Trump" (IMO, that's the Progs' N-Lover and J-Lover). Do I need to remind y'all where I live? So as not to go full-tl;dr, I'll summarize. I responded to false claims with facts (e.g. the timeline linked in my signature), and the Progs dismissed and/or ignored them. One refused to read a Snopes page that debunks the claim that Trump called the coronavirus a "hoax"! Another got so POed by my calling out her fallacies and refusals to respond to facts that she posted a grade-school-playground-grade mockery of my family name.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    and not a very good one.
    May the FORCE be with you!