Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 chilling chilling thought from John Avarosis -- why Trump is bogarting supplies 
    link

Grasswire2 (6,608 posts)

chilling chilling thought from John Avarosis -- why Trump is bogarting supplies

[link:http://

John Aravosis @aravosis

It just hit me. Trump is saving the strategic stockpile of medical resources for the red states when they finally start having problems. He’s going to let Blue State voters die, then curry favor with the Red.

9:55 PM - Apr 3, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privac
    12.9K people are talking about this
    ?s=20|
    AKA Democrats believe they are entitled to all of the medical supplies and equipment.

It's clear they believe that they are not responsible to have adequate supplies and equipment stockpiled with the federal supplies used as back up for extreme emergencies. They think that they can have little in stock and the federal government is responsible for giving them EVERYTHING they request and demand.

sarcasmo (18,718 posts)

5. Red State President since day one.
    The federal government has done SO MUCH for New York, and they cannot even admit it or show gratitude. It's just complain, complain, complain.

LSFL (573 posts)

8. Does he know math?

The red states cannot survive without blue state support.

It's also why they lost the civil war.

The industrial base and population is too small to self sustain for long.

Even Florida is heavily dependent on the north for tourism and agricultural outlets.
    So that's their excuse for feeling entitled to all of the government's supply of equipment and medical supplies?
    SCantiGOP (9,869 posts)

9. BS

There are red states and blue states, and then there are swing states.
    You really think Trump is mishandling this so he can lose all of those swing states and lose the election, just so he can win the red states that he is going to win anyway?

DU is beginning to rival FR with ridiculous and patently absurd conspiracy theories.
    Bettie (8,467 posts)

18. I suspect he thinks

that there won't be an election.

He is probably wrong about that, but it is very likely that he believes that.

More likely is that he's just a flaming orange moron who insists on micromanaging the things that make him feel like he's important.

What is definite is that I have never in my life truly hated anyone until he entered office and began this long parade of fuckery. Now, I know what that it feels like to actually wish harm on another human being. I don't like it, but then, he is possibly the worst example of our race.
    tblue37 (37,863 posts)
    10. Aaron Rupar had the same thought:

Aaron Rupar
    @atrupar

· 22h

Replying to @atrupar

“We’re gonna find out” — amid worsening coronavirus crisis, Trump is leaving New York to its fate

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/3/2120765...tilators-cuomo

"We’re gonna find out": Amid coronavirus crisis, Trump admits New York may not have ventilators it...

"We have a lot of states that have to be taken care of. Some much more so than others."

vox.com

Aaron Rupar

Rather than do everything he can do to save lives in New York right now, Trump seems to prefer holding ventilators in reserve for a future circumstance where other states (perhaps ones more crucial to his reelection hopes) are in need.
    https://www.vox.com/2020/4/3/21207650/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-new-york-ventilators-cuomo …

"We’re gonna find out": Amid coronavirus crisis, Trump admits New York may not have ventilators it...

"We have a lot of states that have to be taken care of. Some much more so than others."
    vox.com

7:00 PM - Apr 3, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    1,760 people are talking about this
    I've seen no reporting that there are people in New York that should be on a vent that are not because there is a shortage of ventilators...........but New York is still demanding more, which WILL come at the expense of other areas of the country because they are hoarding ventilators. They already have received more than 4,000 vents, and they're demanding "more" even though it's obvious not all of them are in use.

lettucebe (350 posts)

21. Doubt they'll be impressed with moldy masks and ventilators that don't work

but that's just me.

I have a strong feeling when more people start to die in red states, they'll notice something is wrong with this president. He's so unconcerned about what is happening it's beyond frightening
    President Trump is "unconcerned about what is happening"? These idiots are not only unhinged but they are delusional as well. Hatred has rendered them crazy.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

SCantiGOP (9,869 posts)

9. BS

There are red states and blue states, and then there are swing states.
    You really think Trump is mishandling this so he can lose all of those swing states and lose the election, just so he can win the red states that he is going to win anyway?

DU is beginning to rival FR with ridiculous and patently absurd conspiracy theories.
    Somebody is not long for the DU world ......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

John who?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    John who?
    Eggsactly. The DUmmies like to give quotes from people who are heroes to them because they also suffer from TDS and rattle off the same bullshit as they believe, but don't mean dick to Joe Q. Public.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    DU is beginning to rival FR with ridiculous and patently absurd conspiracy theories
    Beginning to? Less than a year after the DUmp was founded, 9/11 "troofers" and MIHOP/LIHOP loons were the foundation of that insane asylum.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Beginning to? Less than a year after the DUmp was founded, 9/11 "troofers" and MIHOP/LIHOP loons were the foundation of that insane asylum.
    Who can forget the immortal cinder-block-and-rabbit-cage science experiment?

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Who can forget the immortal cinder-block-and-rabbit-cage science experiment?

I missed that episode.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier​.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I missed that episode.
    https://www.democraticunderground.co...ress=125x56836

spooked911*(1000+ posts)|Can a jet fuel/hydrocarbon fire collapse a steel structure? An experiment.

I set up the following experiment using steel rabbit fencing as the steel structure supporting a heavy cement block.

Note, this fencing is easily bendable, has no significant rigidity, and was not reinforced in any way. The fencing was bent into an outer square and an inner rectangle (the core):
    There are plenty of pictures at the link, along with a cavalcade of idiocy.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Remington Firearms offered to make vents for New York, but their beloved Governor turned them down.

Anyone who hoards supplies, then demands others give up their's is nothing but a self centered asshole.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I missed that episode.
    Make sure you check-out Ralph's link. That
    one will live forever in the "Halls of Teh Stupid"!!!

May the FORCE be with you!