1. #1 Observation - DUmmies are whistling past the graveyard 
    Out of curiosity I just looked through the post titles in The DUmp's Primaries subforum. There isn't a single post about Biden's very obviously declining mental faculties.

I’ve been thinking this for a long time, all DU aside. There is no way Joe Biden is the endgame for the Democrats. Somebody has something up their sleeve. Exactly what it is, I have no idea.

You have to remember how they think.

If Biden is losing it, they'll pretend it isn't happening.

Then they'll tell each other that not only will Biden win in a landslide, but every Democrat will win their campaigns and they'll reek their revenge on everyone whoever even slightly disagreed with them in any way.

How can you have a wonderful and free country without putting million of innocent people into gulags, just ask the Bernie Bros.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I’ve been thinking this for a long time, all DU aside. There is no way Joe Biden is the endgame for the Democrats. Somebody has something up their sleeve. Exactly what it is, I have no idea.
    Don't be too sure. Democrats often can't see beyond the tips of their noses.

I suspect that whoever the DNC wants will be "Joe's" VP selection. Then they'll work that person in as his replacement.

You can be darned sure that the DNC donor class won't let Bernie have the nomination though.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Don't be too sure. Democrats often can't see beyond the tips of their noses.

I suspect that whoever the DNC wants will be "Joe's" VP selection. Then they'll work that person in as his replacement.

You can be darned sure that the DNC donor class won't let Bernie have the nomination though.
    They'll leave Joe at the top of the ticket because the big money wanted him there. The person to watch will be his assistant, his Huma Abedin. Remember that Hillary was not well during the last election cycle and Huma, her right hand, would have been running the country. (Huma was Muslim Brotherhood). Whoever his personal assistant or Chief of Staff is will be running the country. The Veep will be chosen to pander: probably a black female, and probably Planned Parenthood's whore and minion, Kamala Harris. Kamala will not be running the country however.