1. #1 Prize-Winning Reporter Writes Book on Melania Trump 
    link

demmiblue (24,164 posts)

Prize-Winning Reporter Writes Book on Melania Trump

NEW YORK (AP) — A Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter for The Washington Post has written an unauthorized biography of first lady Melania Trump. Mary Jordan's “The Art of Her Deal,” which draws upon more than 100 interviews, comes out June 16.

"The picture is one of a woman who is savvy, steely, ambitious, deliberate, and who plays the long game," according to an announcement Wednesday from Simon & Schuster. “With the help of key people who speak publicly for the first time and never before seen documents and tapes, ‘The Art of Her Deal’ paints a surprising portrait of a determined immigrant and the life she had before she met Donald Trump."

Jordan began working on the book in 2015, well before Donald Trump's surprise victory in the presidential election. She investigated everything from Melania Knauss' childhood in Slovenia to her years as a model to her relationship with her husband. Jordan said in a statement that she found Melania Trump, often portrayed as a reluctant first lady, far more ambitious politically than commonly believed.

“The real Melania Trump is far more interesting than the image that many people have of her,” Jordan said. “She is already gearing up for 2020, and she wants to win as much as her husband does.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertai...-melania-trump
    The Art of Her Deal... give me a break.

And predictably the DUmp demonstrates their hatred of LEGAL immigrants, their bigotry and prejudices, reliance on stereotypes and above all, their HATRED.

HarlanPepper (1,601 posts)

1. She's dumb as a box of rocks
    And yet she's in the White House and the idiots at the DUmp are grousing about how unfair life is and acting petty and vindictive.

Thomas Hurt (5,726 posts)

2. for f**k's sake why?
    Why not?

snowybirdie (1,947 posts)

3. I really don't care

Do you?
    CatMor (4,496 posts)

4. She is so uninteresting ...

it should be a few pages long.
    Talk about petty. lol.

wcmagumba (1,351 posts)

5. but, but, she has an architecture degree and...

speaks five languages....

kskiska (25,801 posts)

13. When has she given a speech

in any of them, except broken English?

wcmagumba (1,351 posts)

15. I think they are as follows:

Slovenian

Broken English

Handslapian...(only speaks this to drump)

Northern Elven (only spoken at Christmas, from her time at the North Pole)

and of course, The Universal Language of Love....
    Yep, you knew they couldn't get through a thread without demonstrating their racism and xenophobia.

tblue37 (37,990 posts)

21. She said, "Bonjour," to little kids in France one time. nt
    kskiska (25,801 posts)

25. I remember that

and realized I could do just as well. She introduced herself, and asked a little boy's name. Basic French.
    Just like their hatred says more about them than those they target their hatred on, their pettiness says more about themselves. And for those to DUmb to understand what that means, it does NOT make them look good, though I suppose it makes them FEEL good.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

The most stupid, hideous and corrupt First Lady ever now lives in Chappaqua. She is so stupid and incompetent that despite spending twice as much money and having Obama's endorsement she got her ass kicked by an amateur politician.

snowybirdie (1,947 posts)

3. I really don't care

Do you?
    1 good answer. That's the beauty of books. If you don't care don't read it. If you do then there it is.

From there to this:

I'm sure you're as smart as a box of rocks.

Why do you hate women who aren't in lockstep with your ideology?

kskiska (25,801 posts)

13. When has she given a speech

in any of them, except broken English?
    Why do you hate and mock immigrants?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Ahh, envy and hate is such a stinky cologne and the DUmbasses smell like they've taken a hour long bath in it. Melania Trump accomplishes more in one day than any DUmbass does in their entire life.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.