1. #1 Pence bars coronavirus task force members from appearing on CNN: report 
    link

BeckyDem (4,602 posts)

Pence bars coronavirus task force members from appearing on CNN: report

( Crazy people our running the country. )

By Joe Concha - 04/09/20 02:57 PM EDT

Vice President Pence's office has barred members of the coronavirus task force from appearing on CNN for the past week, according to a CNN report.

The contention appears to stem from CNN not carrying portions of the daily White House coronavirus task force briefings, including some question and answer sessions with top medical members including Anthony Fauci, an epidemiologist and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Deborah Birx, a physician coordinating the White House response to the virus.

"When you guys cover the briefings with the health officials then you can expect them back on your air," a Pence spokesperson told CNN.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...N-z9lw.twitter

Good. If CNN won't carry the briefing then then there is no reason for the experts to spend their time on CNN.
    Iliyah (21,528 posts)
    1. Evil . . .
    Newest Reality (8,223 posts)

2. Alert!

Does Joseph Goebbels know about this? He would be most interested.

This has to be made into a feature article for the Popular Dictator's Association Magazine. It should be a real hit. I hear the subscribers have a real hoot about Don and his gang.

Oh...he's dead.
    TDale313 (6,713 posts)

3. Not kissing Dear Leader's ass enough

☹️
    BeckyDem (4,602 posts)

4. Exactly and he is trying to convey to his fans that no matter what CNN reports, its fake news.

Dangerous manipulative president.
    CNN has demonstrated that it is 'fake news' over and over again by lying about President Trump and twisting his words. They aren't interested in reporting TRUTH, their only desire is to 'get Trump'. CNN did it to themselves.
    dhill926 (9,224 posts)
    5. smells like fascism to me....
    Nope. Just priorities. If CNN isn't interested enough to broadcast the briefings then the experts should not be spending their time going over what was covered in the briefing.

stopbush (21,955 posts)

6. Fucking child. An ADULT would be using every channel available

to get the word out.

I hate Republicans.
    LOL. Not if the outlet doesn't think it important enough to cover it via the briefings. People can go to other outlets to get the news about it.

Pillow talk (171 posts)

7. Extortion. Sounds familiar
    They are enraged that President Trump continues to be an effective President and Democrats demeaning him and lying about him STILL isn't working like they want it to.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    If a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound?
    “No weapon formed against you shall prosper.” Isaiah 54:17
    Matthew 10:29-31
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. "So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Crazy Howard Dean:

Howard Dean calls for guests to boycott MSNBC over Trump briefings

"I just told MSNBC I wasn’t going on their shows as long as they were broadcasting trump’s press conference," Dean tweeted. "I won’t make much difference if it’s just me but if 50 of you did it it would make a difference."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...rump-briefings
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Crazy Howard Dean:

Howard Dean calls for guests to boycott MSNBC over Trump briefings

"I just told MSNBC I wasn’t going on their shows as long as they were broadcasting trump’s press conference," Dean tweeted. "I won’t make much difference if it’s just me but if 50 of you did it it would make a difference."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...rump-briefings
    It's wishful think to expect the entire home viewership of 50 to boycott it.
    “No weapon formed against you shall prosper.” Isaiah 54:17
    Matthew 10:29-31
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. "So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

Good. I hope it starts a domino-effect.

CNN's current game is to show edited clips of the press briefing, interspersed with lots of spitball tossing. Why should Dr. Fauci or Dr. Birx or any other Coronavirus Task Force member be a live target for the spitballs? They spend enough time in the briefings without wasting time trying to communicate the same information while under harassment by airheaded CNN spitballers?
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

I forgot to clarify... 'Domino effect' of NO task-force appearances on any network... We get everything we need to know from the non-Q&A potion of the press-conferences.

All other Q&A sessions are just piñata-bashing exercises, hoping for a 'gotcha' moment.