1. #1 Florida teen jailed for hitting mom with taco 
    ...Zachary Moir is charged with domestic violence battery and is being held on $1,500 bail, the booking officer said.

According to the report, Dena Moir called Volusia County sheriff’s deputies to her Bolger Court home at 5:17 p.m. Tuesday to report the incident. The mother told deputies that she had called her son to dinner and after several attempts to get him to come to dinner, she went upstairs to her son’s room and disconnected the xBox he was playing. The son called his mother a name and asked her to leave his room.

Zachary Moir then came to eat while his mother was cleaning the kitchen and when she pushed him to get him out of the way, Zachary slapped her left arm, called her a "retard" and threw a taco in her face, the report said.
    link

Yet another Florida food felon brought to justice

Power CUer
    "Zachary slapped her left arm, called her a "retard" and threw a taco in her face, the report said."

If that had ever happened in my parents' house, it would have been death penalty. On the spot. And rightfully so. :eek:
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    "Zachary slapped her left arm, called her a "retard" and threw a taco in her face, the report said."

If that had ever happened in my parents' house, it would have been death penalty. On the spot. And rightfully so. :eek:
    Heh. Yes my mother would have been digging a large hole in the garden to dispose of the evidence if I had ever dared to do anything like that. :D

Power CUer
    My parents wouldn't have bothered to hide the body. They would be confident that no jury of adults would ever convict.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

Can you beat a teen to death with a wooden spoon? If so, that's what my mom would have done.

a forearm across the throat - pinning him to the wall with his feet dangling . . . . that would help him rethink his attitude . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/01...ted-after.html Picture goodness and more details.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.