1. #1 Trump instructs US Navy to shoot and ‘destroy’ Iranian ships harassing US ships 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    President Donald Trump revealed in a tweet on Wednesday morning that he has granted the U.S. Navy permission to shoot down Iranian gunboats who harass U.S. ships.

“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Trump tweeted.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...kern6r7Fa9TUKA

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It's about time, tyrants only listen to gunfire and as long as you allow yourself to be intimidated or targeted they will continue but only with even more force. One way to stop the oil glut is to let those bastards sink one or two tankers in the strait and that will stop the killing of our oil industry plus those tyrants in Iran. It might even force Saudi Arabia to police their own back yard. So I see a lot of things going down with this order, not only that the Iranians have claimed to launch a satellite yesterday. I don't think that satellite will live very long. You might see the first action of our new space forces.

Yep. Now we're talkin'...

I doubt the Iranians will take this seriously. And will attempt to retaliate if a few of their boats go boom. Hopefully the USN will be prepared to take out the boats' base facilities on short notice.
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Too bad A-10's can't be carried by aircraft carriers
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Iran is our enemy but we don't need their oil. It is in our National Interest to prevent them from obtaining nuclear weapons and long range delivery systems but this does nothing to further that goal. The Saudi's remain our "allies" but we don't need their oil either. They are just another gang of medieval thugs struggling to remain in power. Which leaves the question:

Why even have our Navy there?

The Saudis are partially responsible for the crude oil price crash which has the potential of severely damaging our oil industry hence our energy independence hence our national security. The President isn't doing this to make the neocons happy, they would love a kinetic war with Iran. We are successfully destroying the Iranian economy with our sanctions and especially our secondary sanctions. I trust that the President is getting something from the Saudis in return. Stay tuned.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
    Democrat evolution: JFK PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND OBAMA PUT A MAN IN THE LADIES BATHROOM

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Until I see one blown to hell I got nuthin'

Revelation 15:1
    And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.