Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The man gets paid to drive a bus. He does not get paid to decide what is posted on the side of the bus.

I don't see this as any different than the muzzie cab drivers that won't transport people that are carrying alcohol.

He should be fired.
    He said he didn't want to drive the bus that day, discussed it calmly and rationally with his supervisors, who decided they would accommodate his wishes when possible, but if it is the only bus available, he has to drive it.

Vastly different than Muslim cab drivers who refuse to transport alcohol, service dogs, and probably eventually women who aren't covered head to toe.

There's probably no Moscow either..... as I've never seen it, or been there.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Win!!! :D
    I love photoshop... It is our friend :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david-au View Post
    There's probably no Moscow either..... as I've never seen it, or been there.
    Well, you're not taking into account that there is reliable empirical evidence that Moscow exists... despite never having travelled there yourself. ;)

If he doesn't want to drive the bus because it says something against his religion then he shouldn't have to drive it. That goes for atheists, muslims, christians, or any other relgion/lack thereof. If the company needs that bus driver so badly they should simply change the sign on the bus to be less offensive to certain people.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    If he doesn't want to drive the bus because it says something against his religion then he shouldn't have to drive it. That goes for atheists, muslims, christians, or any other relgion/lack thereof. If the company needs that bus driver so badly they should simply change the sign on the bus to be less offensive to certain people.
    So someone hires the bus company for something. Because the people that the bus company employ's doesn't like it, it should tell the people that employed it, that they won't do what they where payed to do.

Sorry, but the bus drivers really have no rights here. It's a testament to the company that they where willing to work with the driver to make the best of the issue, but the company would have been well within their rights to fire him had they wanted to.