Thread: Comrade of the Month!

1. #1 Comrade of the Month! 
    http://www.clubforgrowth.org/2009/01..._the_month.php
    Starting this month, the Club will be giving out the "Comrade of the Month" award to the person who best lives up to the policies of big-government redistribution and restrictions on economic freedom.

Throughout each month, we'll encourage anyone to send us a nominee. You can do so here. Who qualifies as a nominee? Mostly public officials, but frankly, it can be anybody who supports and enables the kind of anti-growth policies that would cripple our economy and send us reeling into poverty.

Here are some good examples:

Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA) once said, "[W]e've been guided by a Republican administration who believes in the simplistic notion that people who have wealth are entitled to keep it and they have an antipathy towards the means of redistributing wealth."
    If you don't want to send them nominees yourself - send them to me and I'll be glad to submit them.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

If the first nominee isn't BO, I'd be in shock.

I'm sure there are plenty of other great quotes or actions out there who will give him a run for his money. Take that Bitch Cynthia McKiney. She's got to be in the running for her actions of late.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.