Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for punishment. :p

Meanwhile....back in mom's basement....the least talented Beatle searches the internet for another arguement to hurl forth as his ace-in-the-hole! Go forth young avenger and show we idiots the errors of our Conservatarian ways! :D
    I hope he doesn't forget his other arguments. I'm still waiting for him to show me how Obama spending $150 million is the same thing as Bush spending $62 million.

Banned
    Come on ringo how is spending 62 million the same as 150 million?

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I hope he doesn't forget his other arguments. I'm still waiting for him to show me how Obama spending $150 million is the same thing as Bush spending $62 million.
    you left out that Bush's was all paid for privately and Barry's is mostly coming out of the public coffers.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you left out that Bush's was all paid for privately and Barry's is mostly coming out of the public coffers.
    I want to start off slow and simple with him. Then we can work up to abstracts like that. Don't wanna overload the poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I want to start off slow and simple with him. Then we can work up to abstracts like that. Don't wanna overload the poor kid.
    He's going to have the same reaction either way - best to throw as much as possible out at once so that he has more things to chose from for his predictable replies
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    He's going to have the same reaction either way - best to throw as much as possible out at once so that he has more things to chose from for his predictable replies
    But it's so cute when he stamps his widdle feet and screams.....now if we could just get him to hold his breath till he turns blue...;)
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Got any proof that the people Citibank gave loans to went bellyup ?

Nope ....thats what I thought
    Ya know Ringworm, I've been reading your posts with some aggravation and more than a few chuckles. But you really showed your ass here. You obviously don't have the vaguest familiarity with economics. Here, learn something. Go ahead and download the video. It might be too much for you to absorb in 10 minutes.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/busin...ino_03-21.html
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 01-19-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

This guy needs to up his ritillin. He can't seem to stay on one topic long enough to even try and defend himself. Oh, wait that is his defense, change the subject when he gets smacked down.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!