Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

    That is all.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The depression was caused by bank failures. go figure. Just look how the banks disappeared.

    You really are ignorant aren't ya. The Depression was not CAUSED by bank failures - they were a symptom of the cause - not the cause itself. You really should get an education.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    I noticed you are a pro at telling people they are wrong ....But you NEVER EVER correct the poster as to the 'real truth'
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Glass/steagal was a SMALL part of the problem. The largest part of the problems is people who could not afford to make house payments were given loans. Guess who promoted and FORCED that brilliant move???

    Guess which Presidential Candidate SUED citibank when it refused to make such loans???

    Get a clue you fricking moron.
    Got any proof that the people Citibank gave loans to went bellyup ?

    Nope ....thats what I thought
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I noticed you are a pro at telling people they are wrong ....But you NEVER EVER correct the poster as to the 'real truth'
    you don't learn history from being indoctrinated. You learn history from getting off your ass and doing research - not of vapid books designed to indoctrinate - but research of the primary source documents. Like most leftists - you are lazy and as long as you are lazy - you will never learn to think for yourself.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking
    Guess which Presidential Candidate SUED citibank when it refused to make such loans???
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Got any proof that the people Citibank gave loans to went bellyup ?

    Nope ....thats what I thought
    Oy. You should try and answer direct questions from now on.

    If a bank does not wish to make a loan but is forced to make the loan under threat of lawsuit, are you OK with that?

    That's what CS was asking you. Whether every penny was paid back or not is irrelevant.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you don't learn history from being indoctrinated. You learn history from getting off your ass and doing research - not of vapid books designed to indoctrinate - but research of the primary source documents. Like most leftists - you are lazy and as long as you are lazy - you will never learn to think for yourself.
    You just told me in another thread that the Dems were the first to filibuster a judge.

    The facts are that the Repubs were the first to do so in 1968. I am right, and you are wrong..... again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Got any proof that the people Citibank gave loans to went bellyup ?

    Nope ....thats what I thought

    Sorry moron. They had LOTS of bad mortgages - are you really that stupid???? By definition ALL of the loans made via guaranteed loans are not of the type that would have been made without government involvement.

    http://mcauleysworld.wordpress.com/2...payers-a-dime/

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123144562914865337.html
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You just told me in another thread that the Dems were the first to filibuster a judge.

    The facts are that the Repubs were the first to do so in 1968. I am right, and you are wrong..... again.
    you really need to learn how to read and you might want to learn a TINY little bit about history.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you really need to learn how to read and you might want to learn a TINY little bit about history.
    Are you now claiming the repubs never used the filibuster against a judge in 1968 ?

    That would be absurd. It is a fact of history you stupid fucking idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •