Thread: QUEERLY BELOVED:Hotel nixes homosexual 'pig sex' party celebrating Obama inauguration

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 QUEERLY BELOVED:Hotel nixes homosexual 'pig sex' party celebrating Obama inauguration 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    QUEERLY BELOVED

Outrage, complaints shut down D.C. orgy
    Hotel nixes homosexual 'pig sex' party celebrating Obama inauguration

A Washington, D.C., inaugural week event that originally was described as a "pig sex" homosexual orgy has been cancelled after concerned citizens complained to the Doubletree Hotel hosting the event, according to the organization spearheading the opposition.

"A big 'Thanks' to each of you who called the Doubletree and its parent company, Hilton Hotels," said Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, "urging them to not allow this unbelievably depraved and unhealthy homosexual event to occur in public conference rooms."

LaBarbera continued, "We learned that thousands of concerned Americans called to complain in response to our reporting and follow-ups by WorldNetDaily.com, Liberty Counsel's Matt Barber and other conservative websites."

As WND reported, LaBarbera obtained information about the planned event via e-mail from a source within the homosexual community.

The original e-mail advertising the "pig sex" orgy said, "We've now got a KILLER line up of DEMOS, including super skilled rope bondage, sounds play, and flogging. LIVE Music and Sound is gonna be provided by THE BLACK PARTY DJ Rich King. So you can s---, fist, rim, and [f---] TO THE BEAT."

The online Urban Dictionary defines "pig sex" as "outrageously dirty such as water sports, defecation, male on male bondage, group-sex and bestiality," although there was no indication that this event would involve animals.

And while hotel managers repeatedly denied any such event was being planned, a reporter for the homosexual publication Washington Blade confirmed in his report plans for a "leather S&M party" at the hotel this weekend.

LaBarbera said the hotel originally confirmed to him that Mid-Atlantic Leather Maneuvers had booked three second-floor conference rooms for three days, starting with Saturday night's events and culminating on Inauguration Day, Tuesday.

Following public outcry over the event, however, lesbian blogger Pam Spaulding published today a M.A.L. Maneuvers announcement.

"As many of you know, extreme Christian groups have been pressuring Doubletree to cancel the 'Obama Inauguration Pig Sex Orgy,'" the announcement reads. "For two days, the hotel stood firm while the accusations and falsehoods kept coming in. Just this morning, I told the management of Doubletree how impressed I was that they resisted the calls to shut us down. Unfortunately, the matter escalated to Doubletree Corporate, and the word has come down that they will not allow our event to go on as planned. To say that I am [p---ed] would be an understatement. We have a right to privacy and sexual freedom. I appreciate the efforts of the Centaurs (a D.C. homosexual sadistic sex group) in helping us set this up and fight the cancellation. I want to apologize to each of you who, some who have been with me for 9 years, for having to disappoint you at the 11th hour."

As WND reported, news of the event led some concerned citizens to object, some to pray and some to take action. Matt Barber, director of cultural affairs for Liberty Alliance Action and Liberty Counsel, said he had contacted health officials about the event.

"It's simply inexcusable that the Doubletree would place at risk the health of its staff and future guests by facilitating this orgy in rooms where food is served," said Barber. He said hotel staff members apparently will be tasked with cleaning up "the various forms of potential infectious biological waste left behind.'

"I have therefore notified the Washington D.C. Department of Health about the planned Doubletree orgy. The representative I spoke with was stunned and told me that the matter would be immediately investigated. I also notified the Washington Metropolitan Police Department, which will be looking into possible criminal violations should the Doubletree go forward with the event," he confirmed.

Christian activist Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt also weighed in on the issue, first getting a denial from hotel officials that the event had even been planned. He then talked with workers in several of the hotel offices, getting confirmation of the plans.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=86412

Liberals sure are a classy bunch, eh?

Looks like we're in for 4 years of sleaze, scandal and corruption.

Break out the waders!
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Liberals sure are a classy bunch, eh?

Looks like we're in for 4 years of sleaze, scandal and corruption.

Break out the waders!

The most vile aspect of it all is that they can be so OPEN about it! PIG SEX PARTY??? OMgosh! I don't even know what to say.:mad:
    Oh, but wait, the people who participate in these kind of events and the parades, are just the "fringe" homosexuals. Give me a break!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calif Cowgirl View Post
    The most vile aspect of it all is that they can be so OPEN about it! PIG SEX PARTY??? OMgosh! I don't even know what to say.:mad:
    Oh, but wait, the people who participate in these kind of events and the parades, are just the "fringe" homosexuals. Give me a break!
    Maybe Noonwitch, Wilbur and CueSi can give us more in depth analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Maybe Noonwitch, Wilbur and CueSi can give us more in depth analysis.
    I am sure!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calif Cowgirl View Post
    I am sure!
    On the other hand, too much information has already been posted regarding these sick, vile, demented freaks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    On the other hand, too much information has already been posted regarding these sick, vile, demented freaks.
    Well, its all about how you process and filter information. I find it amusing that so many here claim to be so critical and careful about the information they take in from the biased media, yet absolutely fail so spectacularly to apply that scepticism when the information seems to confirm their preconceptions.

Sure if you want to call the people in the article sickos or sleazy etc, I don't care. But as per usual, the conversation moves beyond that, and the labels start being applied to all homosexuals... when that starts happening, the bigotry really starts to show through in force.

If the only method I use to learn about your average American city is to watch broadcasts of its local evening news, what kind of impression would I have of it? Every town in America would look like a nothing more than a giant free for all for robbers, rapists, and murders. Except for a few places (Detroit maybe), this would be a very inaccurate picture... but it would be accurate to me because I limited my intake of information.. but that information inaccurately framed my opinion. The same thing happens here, with these stories that get peppered all over here, Christian or religious sites, conservative blogs, and places like the freep. You are learning about a town, only by watching the evening news.
    Last edited by wilbur; 01-19-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Resident Grump
    We have a right to privacy and sexual freedom
    If you do not wish a thing heard, do not say it. The event was publically advertised.

Dipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Well, its all about how you process and filter information. I find it amusing that so many here claim to be so critical and careful about the information they take in from the biased media, yet absolutely fail so spectacularly to apply that scepticism when the information seems to confirm their preconceptions.
    Liberals have proven time and time again that they are amoral, full of deceit and corrupt to the bone. We've seen it everywhere, from marches and protests in San Francisco to blatant attempts to steal elections (can you say "Franken" or "Gregoire " or "Gore"?), to attempts to sell political seats to the highest bidder, to willful ignorance of meeting the requirements of citizenship to become President. We witness daily the idiocy of the sleazebags at DU. We marvel at how liberals produce obviously false documents ("Dan Rather") or make "fictititious" mockumentaries ("Mikey Mooron"). We see liberals accuse GWB of lying but they refuse to believe the simple obvious lies like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

You liberals are the scum of the earth. And we probably only see the tip of the iceberg, don't we?
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Liberals have proven time and time again that they are amoral, full of deceit and corrupt to the bone. We've seen it everywhere, from marches and protests in San Francisco to blatant attempts to steal elections (can you say "Franken" or "Gregoire " or "Gore"?), to attempts to sell political seats to the highest bidder, to willful ignorance of meeting the requirements of citizenship to become President. We witness daily the idiocy of the sleazebags at DU. We marvel at how liberals produce obviously false documents ("Dan Rather") or make "fictititious" mockumentaries ("Mikey Mooron"). We see liberals accuse GWB of lying but they refuse to believe the simple obvious lies like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

You liberals are the scum of the earth. And we probably only see the tip of the iceberg, don't we?
    And this has fuck all to do with the OP story, and peoples perceptions of homosexuals.

Honestly, those are all good points, but I would more generously apply them to most politicians and partisans as a whole, those from my own ideological leanings as well... but still have nothing to do with the OP or my comments in general.
    Last edited by wilbur; 01-19-2009 at 08:54 PM.