1. #1 Tropical system off Bahamas has 70% chance of becoming 1st storm of hurricane season 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By David Fleshler
    South Florida Sun Sentinel |
    May 13, 2020 | 8:59 AM

A low-pressure area around the Bahamas now has a 70 percent chance of strengthening into the first storm of hurricane season, bringing Florida gusty, rainy weather later this week, the National Hurricane Center said Wednesday morning.

If it becomes the first named storm of the season, it would be called Subtropical Storm Arthur.

The system could bring strong winds, heavy rain and thunderstorms to South Florida later in the week but is expected to head northeast into the Atlantic Ocean, according to the National Weather Service in Miami. Winds over coastal waters could reach gale force, which means at least 39 mph.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I haven't seen the hurricane forecasts for this year. Have you? Have you a link? I'm wondering if they are down because of the solar minimum.
    We are on the brink of an adventure children. Don't ruin it with to many questions.
    -Mary Poppins

I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!